At Stanpro, our mission is to develop and manufacture lighting products that advance life safety, drive energy efficiency, improve productivity, reduce waste, and support visually pleasing environments. As a leader in our industry, we are committed to offer the best products and service to our clients.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist to join our marketing department. In this role, you will participate in the implementation of all digital marketing efforts and strategies for Stanpro, AimLite and the other affiliated brands of the Ascot Capital Group.
If you are passionate about marketing and communications, enjoy managing multiple projects and are interested in lighting, then you are the person we are looking for!
YOUR MAIN DUTIES WILL BE THE FOLLOWING:
- Responsible for all communications (internal/external) for Stanpro and AimLite and maintaining databases for both Stanpro and AimLite.
- Support Sales and the product development team by coordinating customer marketing, POP requests and other day-to-day tasks, as required.
- Coordinate advertising requests between suppliers, graphic department and internal teams.
- Create content for Stanpro and AimLite’s website and for specific customers, as required.
- Manage the overall accuracy of the websites, overview all the analytics and ensure updates are completed.
- Coordinate video requests with internal parties.
- Support the team with any related day-to-day marketing tasks, as needed.
- Ensure that all the tasks are completed within the assigned deadline and proactively communicated to the parties involved.
- Monitor expenses in assigned tasks versus budget and communicate concerns as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-motivated, highly driven and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines on time
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media
- Solid organizational skills, detail oriented, and a quick learner
- Excellent writing skills with an emphasis on writing for the web and social media
- Ability to deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- College diploma, certificate or Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Wordpress, web CMS, and email marketing tools (Asset)
At Stanpro, our people are at the heart of our culture. We provide a healthy and respectful work environment, we encourage teamwork and we strive to make work a great place to live; with a family atmosphere. We work hard to achieve our goals while respecting a good work-life balance.
Our employees are important to us and therefore we offer them:
- Vacation, five (5) days of personal days and paid time off during the Holiday closure.
- Group insurance plan including BestDoctors and Consult+ (virtual healthcare).
- Long-term disability & life insurance.
- Annual incentive program.
- Allowance for physical activity.
- Several "team building" activities throughout the year.
- Teleworking equipment, monthly allocations and much more!
Stanpro offers a stimulating work environment where each individual is given the opportunity to maximize his or her talent and improve his or her daily life. We do our utmost to facilitate a work-life balance for each one of our employees. Our organizational culture supports inclusion and diversity, which give our company a competitive edge. We are proud of our commitment toward our community and the collective initiatives in which we are involved.
Stanpro is committed to the Equal Access Employment Program. We encourage women, aboriginal people, visible and ethnic minorities as well as disabled persons to apply. We invite disabled individuals to inform us of their specific needs in order that we might provide accommodation and assistance measures at the time of the selection process.
The masculine is used throughout this document for purposes of clarity and facility of reading.
We thank you for submitting your application. Please note that only those invited for an interview will be contacted.