At Stanpro, our mission is to develop and manufacture products that advance life safety, drive energy efficiency, improve productivity, reduce waste, and support visually pleasing environments. As a leader in our industry, we are committed to offer the best products and service to our clients.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our digital marketing department. In this role you will be providing support for Stanpro, AimLite and other affiliated Ascot Capital Group brands in the implementation of all digital marketing efforts and strategy. If you are curious to learn about lighting, enjoy handle multiple projects, you might be the person we are looking for!
YOUR MAIN DUTIES WILL BE THE FOLLOWING:
- Coordinate content and manage postings and feedback on all social media platforms.
- Coordinate content for Stanpro and AimLite’s website and for specific customers, as required.
- Manage the overall accuracy of the websites, overview all the analytics and ensure updates are completed.
- Coordinate requests and update Stanpro and AimLite’s intranet platforms.
- Manage all external and internal printing requests (including managing budget with third party suppliers).
- Coordinate the design, production, delivery and maintenance of displays with third party suppliers and internal teams.
- Coordinate translation with third party.
- Responsible of the production and inventory management of branded promotional items.
- Responsible for planning trade shows and booth maintenance.
- Monitor expenses in assigned tasks versus budget and communicate concerns as needed.
- Support the team with any related day-to-day marketing tasks, as needed.
- Ensure that all the tasks are completed within the assigned deadline and proactively communicated to the parties involved.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-motivated, highly driven and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines on time
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media
- Solid organizational skills, detail oriented, and a quick learner
- Excellent writing skills with an emphasis on writing for the web and social media
- Ability to deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- College diploma, certificate or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication
- Experience with social media platforms, Wordpress, web CMS, and email marketing tools (Asset)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
At Stanpro, our people are at the heart of our culture. We provide a healthy and respectful work environment, we encourage teamwork and we strive to make work a great place to live; with a family atmosphere. We work hard to achieve our goals while respecting a good work-life balance.
Our employees are important to us and therefore we offer them:
- Vacation, five (5) days of personal days and paid time off during the Holiday closure.
- Group insurance plan including BestDoctors and Consult+ (virtual healthcare).
- Long-term disability & life insurance.
- Annual incentive program.
- Allowance for physical activity.
- Several "team building" activities throughout the year.
- Teleworking equipment, monthly allocations and much more!
Stanpro offers a stimulating work environment where each individual is given the opportunity to maximize his or her talent and improve his or her daily life. We do our utmost to facilitate a work-life balance for each one of our employees. Our organizational culture supports inclusion and diversity, which give our company a competitive edge. We are proud of our commitment toward our community and the collective initiatives in which we are involved.
Stanpro is committed to the Equal Access Employment Program. We encourage women, aboriginal people, visible and ethnic minorities as well as disabled persons to apply. We invite disabled individuals to inform us of their specific needs in order that we might provide accommodation and assistance measures at the time of the selection process.
The masculine is used throughout this document for purposes of clarity and facility of reading.
We thank you for submitting your application. Please note that only those invited for an interview will be contacted.