Reporting to the Creative Director, the Senior Designer is responsible for creating and maintaining the visual presence of the AlayaCare brand. With a clear understanding of the brand guidelines and web best practices, the Senior Designer will create professional and effective design systems that are scalable and memorable.
A Senior Designer at AlayaCare requires a quick understanding of marketing campaigns and the ability to translate them into effective digital experiences by factoring in best-practices and thoughtful motion graphics into your designs, built on a solid foundation of core design and typographic principles.
Our Marketing team consists of talented, self-starters who collaborate effectively and thrive in an environment with a high level of autonomy. The team leverages industry knowledge and insights in order to apply the most impactful integrated marketing strategies and tactics that support the company's mission and business objectives.
What we are Looking for:
- A portfolio of past projects, explorations, and design treatments that communicate the goals, process, and outcomes of your work.
- Experience balancing multiple projects with variable requirements and team compositions.
- Strong ability to understand high-level project requirements, and apply effective visual methodologies, web design and brand expertise to achieve business objectives.
- Experience working with other designers and marketers on team-wide initiatives, like defining and developing design standards.
- Be an expert voice and influencer on strategic decisions impacting the marketing campaign outcomes.
- Ability to distil complex ideas and business challenges into simple yet effective digital stories, delivered through interaction or animation.
- Ability to think in systems that can expand and scale with shared patterns and behaviours.
- Comfortable at explaining your work, process, and decisions to stakeholders across the business, and seek out feedback to help produce your best work.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field of study.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a B2B environment, in-house at a larger technology organization, or with an interactive agency.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Mastery of PowerPoint.
- Highly skilled in vector illustration and image editing.
- Proficient in page layout and document layout skills.
- Proficient in Motion Graphics.
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work
- Join a team driven to make a positive impact in the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- RSUs in a growing and well-funded company
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package upon date of hire
- Health and wellness activities
- Flexible vacation policy
- SuperFlex remote work policy permitting employees to work where they work best
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today! As well as joining a great culture and a market leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the community of home care.
If this isn't the job for you, you may know someone who is a fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.