Focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future, Glen Dimplex Americas is enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. With operation throughout North America the success of the Glen Dimplex Americas organization is a testament to the strength of our people and investment in innovation and technology.
Our portfolio of industry recognized brands includes Dimplex, Cadet and Faber. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
The HR Coordinator will enjoy a variety of tasks that will expose them to all facets of human resources. They will provide general support to the HR team and have an opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities described below will be executed with the support of the local HR Representatives:
Recruitment & Onboarding
- Support recruitment process, including participating in discovery sessions, posting job ads, conducting initial phone screens & schedule interviews
- Conduct reference checks
- Prepare offer letters in partnership with HRBP
- Support various onboarding initiatives, including documentation requirements, scheduling, training administration and follow-through of the Onboarding Checklist
- Update & maintain ?Internal Available Jobs' poster
- Create new employee profiles in Ceridian HRIS
- CO-OP program support: work with educational partners to post CO-OP roles & select candidates. HRIS Support
- Support PTO balance inquiries (vacation, sick, personal days)
- Respond to general Ceridian inquiries (password resets, how-to's etc.)
- General HRIS related transactions, including employee updates HR Administration
- General HR administration duties, including employee documents, and lifecycle change requirements
- Support the creation of updated work instructions
- Update Organizational charts as required
- Support daily onsite COVID-19 screening protocols
- Birthday & Anniversary program administration
- Support ?Employee Spotlight' reward program General
- Support the HR Team with various HR projects & programs, such as change-management projects, People & Culture initiatives etc.
- Assist with the creation of HR Training Documents
- Participate in the Employee Engagement Committee initiatives Requirements
- 2 years' experience in Human Resources, providing administrative and general support
- Superior organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Great attitude with a strong desire to learn How to Apply
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now. Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive total rewards package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimplex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be