Are health and wellness part of your core values? Does the natural and organic industry appeal to you? Then perhaps you’d like to be a part of a dynamic and creative team that seeks to educate and inspire others to enhance their quality of life through the power of plants.
Our founder, Alfred Vogel believed that “Nature gives us everything we need to protect and maintain our health.” In keeping, our company has and always will be mindful of our actions and strive to minimize our environmental footprint.
Green inside and out, we are -committed to organic farming methods; the use of our own carefully selected seeds; knowing the history of each plant used in our remedies; and having full traceability.
Bioforce Canada’s product portfolio includes the A.Vogel line, as well as other high quality brands (Aromaforce, Bio-Strath, Herbatint) that have been present in Canada for decades and sold in most health food stores, grocery stores and pharmacies.
We are committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants and employees, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance. All applicants employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Our company benefits include opportunity for partial remote work, a competitive healthcare and pension plan as well as subsidies for gym membership.
Join our team and;
EVOLVE (with us). Design your future through challenge, education and collaboration.
COMMIT (with us). Challenge the status quo. Create. Innovate. Instill. Inspire.
LIVE IT (with us). Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
BE THE CHANGE (with us). Create a better, healthier world, together.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Will work with the Senior Product Manager to recommend, develop, and implement the Company’s marketing program for assigned product portfolio and assist with implementation of other portfolio marketing campaigns. Research industry, competition, and sales data, to determine target markets and marketing tactics. Collaborate with Senior Product Manager and Digital Marketing Team to formulate product marketing strategy, advertising, and promotional programs and supervise execution. Oversee customer relations and ensure that the Company’s professional reputation is projected and maintained.
- Develop marketing strategies to meet company goals/objectives
- Implement effective pricing strategies (cost/wholesale pricing/margin/suggested retail pricing/competition).
- Recommend, develop and implement all marketing tools in a timely matter : Sales materials Training documents, POS materials (displays, brochures posters) etc., advertising both online and instore.
- Contact and negociate with multiple suppliers for all promotional materials (concepts and purchases)
- Evaluate post-marketing activities according to qualitive and quantitive objectives of sales and ROI
- Assumes responsibility for developing and maintaining effective relations with our Swiss Head Office , other affiliates, customers, marketing professionals, external business contacts
- Reviews marketing programs regularly with Senior Product Manager and modifies as needed
- Works closely with the sales group to maximise success of all marketing activities
- Develop and deliver sales presentations
- Participate actively in marketing and operation meetings
- Attend consumer, trade shows and national sales meeting
- Stays informed of developments in the marketing field and of markets and competition affecting Company operations. (new product trends)
- Provides assistance and support as needed to all memebrs of the organisation.
- Involved in packaging development and revision
- Monitor product portfolio budget with final approval by the Senior Product Manager
Education/ Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications/public relations
Knowledge of the Beauty and Wellness Industry, products and services. Experience with natural and organic products a definite plus. Understanding of sales and promotional techniques especially online, Social Media. Knowledge of the retail environment. Excellent management of e-mails, timelines and all internal communications.
Experience Required: Minimum of one to two years of experience in CPG product/brand management.
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation and creative abilities.
- Autonomous, ambitious, fast, creative, rigorous, proactive and team player
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
Language Ability: Perfectly bilingual, English and French both written and spoken. Ability to prepare memos, reports, presentations and sales documents in French and English
Computer programs: Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Adobe.