Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Advisor, Marketing Foundations,(Data)Desjardins Group is the largest financial cooperative in Canada and one of the country's leading employers. It offers a full range of financial products and services, and specializes in wealth management, property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, services for businesses of all sizes, securities, asset management, venture capital, and secure innovative online and mobile services.
As Advisor, Marketing Foundations, Marketing Division, for the Ontario, Atlantic and Western regions, you serve as an advisor rôle.
Capitalizing on data, you help improve the efficiency and precision of our operational marketing activities, assisting our partners in knowing and understanding their clients and market, and in defining their marketing strategies and processes.
You provide active support to marketing teams by answering needs in terms of data (access, extracts), translating their business needs in operational requests and guiding them for the use of adequate processes in regards to information security.
You contribute in leading various projects related to data use, with the goal of developing and improving our marketing initiatives, perform detailed analyses through the use, production and analysis of client / market data and provide support for an optimal use of data.
Coordination is critical. You must interact with a very large number of stakeholders working in a variety of fields of expertise (marketing, sales, business intelligence, IT, security, compliance....)Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a cross-sector and matrix team structure are essential.Your help in delivering the vision of a data-driven marketing function and laying the foundation for the use of data and tools also relies on your participation in innovative development projects.
General Information on the Position
- Serve as a Marketing Foundations advisor
- Advise and support partners in their data needs
- Ensure and coordinate the continuity and/or the implementation of adequate processes for data access and use according to security and compliance standards
- Represent your team with internal and external partners in the context of agreements
- Demonstrate rigour and be comfortable analyzing data
- Participate in and coordinate certain work / analyses with other professionals on the team
- Work with a wide variety of teams (marketing, sales, BI, IT, security, compliance...)
- Act as a development agent "Data" in the marketing field and show initiative and responsibility
- Communicate effectively and be able to communicate results/analyses to various audiences
- Know how to collaborate.
- Efficiently present initiatives/analyses (impact and clarity)
- Juggle several projects at once
Other working conditions
- Work place: Toronto or Montréal (could also be Mississauga, Aurora or Lévis, depending on the candidate's preference) but currently 100% home-based.
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required