Junior Events Coordinator - Amico Corporation
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 9 manufacturing facilities employing over 750 people across North America.
We are looking for an outgoing, organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, passionate individual with excellent communication skills and a minimum of 1 year experience in coordinating trade shows.
- Overseeing and coordinating events, trade shows and live virtual presentations/demos.
- Representing Amico Group of Companies at industry associations and client events.
- Scheduling, coordinating and event production planning.
- On-site supervision of events to ensure their smooth execution.
- Preparing presentations for sales demos and other events.
- Coordinating between cross functional teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of experience in event planning/managing events
- Strong relationship building and communication skills.
- Experience in fundraising or non-for-profit is an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite, knowledge of the adobe suite is an asset.
- Obsessive attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
For more information, please visit us at www.amico.com
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.