Business Unit: Transat Tours Canada
Status: Permanent full time
Work Location: Montreal
Immediate Supervisor: VP Marketing and International Markets
The incumbent is responsible for maximizing awareness and reach as well as maintaining the reputation of the Transat and Air Transat brands within B2B and B2C market segments. The incumbent will be responsible for the strategy, execution and results tracking of all social media and public relations initiatives as well as sponsoring partnership development. She will also act as a spokesperson on topics that affect our clients.
Develop the annual strategic plan to promote the Transat and Air Transat brands through the following levers:
Public Relations / Marketing
- Increase Transat and Air Transat brands awareness in the Canadian consumer market by maximizing the impact of media and influencers while ensuring alignment with European markets.
- Maximize the reach of Transat and Air Transat brands within trade markets.
- Optimize Transat and Air Transat awareness through sponsoring partnerships.
- Organize major public relations events highlighting our destinations, products, and Transat's senior management.
- Maintain Transat and Air Transat brands positive reputation on social media and overall, in all our markets.
- Define and execute Transat's social media strategy.
- Lead social media execution in major marketing initiatives to promote Transat and Air Transat brands.
- Drive the company's various social media channels through consistent market and trends analysis.
- Ensure the operational efficiency of the social media team.
- Lead the strategy and production of creative content through a data driven consumer analysis.
- Understand how content fits into the brand's broader digital ecosystem and marketing communications strategy and look for opportunities for a content strategy to create a more seamless customer journey.
Overall management of the social media and public relations teams
- Team development and coaching.
- Ensuring optimal use and management of budgets orientation.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or communications.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in communications, public relations and/or marketing, including five (5) as a manager.
- Bilingualism (French and English) essential (oral and written).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp issues.
- Organizational skills, autonomy, and excellent team spirit.
- Available to travel.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st, 2021.
- ***Possibility to work from home.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your résumé via this website.