Director, Growth Marketing and Campaigns
Are you a highly motivated, creative Director, Growth Marketing and Campaigns who has an outstanding reputation for devising, planning, and implementing data-driven marketing initiatives to excel growth? Do you thrive on working with c-suite executives, regional sales teams, and operators across global lines of business to create new opportunities and help build new customer relationships? If so, we want to hear from you! Bring your marketing leadership and event execution expertise to our fast-growing team. You are based in either Vancouver or Calgary and will work closely with team members in 7 countries and play an essential role in taking prospects through the entire buying journey to becoming mCloud customers. Join us on our journey to connect energy-intensive assets globally as we change the way the world's most critical energy infrastructure is managed.
mCloud is one of Canada's fastest growing tech companies and you'll work in a nimble and results-driven environment where there's opportunity around every corner, change is embraced rather than feared, and progress over perfection is the pathway to getting things done.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement region-specific marketing initiatives to grow awareness of mCloud, bolster mCloud's credibility, and create new sales opportunities
- Lead the development of localized marketing strategies that speak to the specific needs and nuances of each region where mCloud does business
- Plan and execute coordinated sales and marketing campaigns to generate local demand for AssetCare ? solutions in close collaboration with our regional teams and global lines of business
- Leverage the expertise of our leaders and teams to create and oversee events, conferences, and webinars in support of mCloud's visibility locally and globally
- Work closely with our product and content marketing teams to ensure local messaging retains consistency with the mCloud brand and our global go-to-market
- Partner with and advise our market research team to ensure mCloud is continuously aware of and responsive to local trends and competitors
- Mastery of planning and implementing multi-channel marketing initiatives
- Equal parts analytical and creative thinking
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills, especially in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- International conference and event planning expertise
- Practical and hands-on knowledge of marketing analytics (Google Analytics), digital promotion (Google AdWords), and marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Pardot)
- Experience with marketing attribution, managing marketing budgets, and campaign reporting
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in marketing, communications or related field; however, we will consider candidates with demonstrated marketing experience and other marketing certificates/training in lieu
- 10+ years direct experience as a marketing leader in a B2B environment
- International marketing savvy with a background in 1 or more of: enterprise asset management, smart buildings, renewable energy, and process industries, such as oil and gas
- Knowledge of marketing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and software solutions
- Valid passport as some travel, including international, will be required
You are hyper-organized experienced marketer who is humble and forthcoming. You are a self-starter and ?think on your feet? as you work through uncertainty and ambiguity. You navigate and act inclusively in an organization that brings together many different perspectives and skill sets from all over the world. As our team grows, you look forward to building a successful, leading edge marketing team!
mCloud is unlocking the untapped potential of energy-intensive assets using IoT, AI, and the cloud. We operate three lines of business, connecting and optimizing assets like HVAC units in commercial buildings, wind turbines in renewable energy, and the control systems at process industry facilities. We're a global company, headquartered in Calgary with a presence across North America, the UK and continental Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and China.
Today, we connect and manage over 59,000 energy assets through our AssetCare?? platform, helping our customers double asset productivity, reduce their asset energy consumption by up to 25%, and triple the speed at which they are able to respond to the unexpected. mCloud helps eliminate about 80,000 tons in greenhouse gas emissions every year - or the same amount of GHG emitted by 18,000 passenger cars on the road.
Solving the world's most challenging energy problems is hard work - it takes dedicated, talented, and innovative people working together as one team to make it all happen. We are a team, which means "we" comes before "me." And we are driven to deliver measurable, bottom-line results for our customers everywhere through our technology. We get stuff done and we have fun doing it!
Why you want to join our team:
Why you shouldn't join our team:
We are busy! We work hard. We are a global company, so our hours are not standard. Sometimes you have to be up really early or work really late to meet with people in different time zones, but with that comes flexibility.
Our expectations are incredibly high. This is not an organization where you can hide or not constantly be driving for results.
No day is ever the same, and most days, you come in with a list of things to do, and then something happens, and you need to pivot.
We do not tolerate people who are only in it for themselves. We are a team, and we are all in the business of helping those around us succeed. We expect and demand nothing less.
Our application process is robust, and we want to allow everyone to shine in a way that does not always come across in an online application. In addition to your resume, please send us a brief (4 minutes max) video answering the following questions:
1) Introduce yourself and give us one fun fact about you (could be anything - don't sweat it, just share something fun).
2) Why are you interested in joining the mCloud team?
3) What interests you most about this role and how could you immediately contribute?
Once we've received your application, we will review it and reach out to candidates selected to continue with our recruitment process. Our interview process is just as robust as the application process. Successful candidates can expect a structured team interview process that ensures all candidates have the same opportunity to succeed. We appreciate the time it takes you to apply and thank you for your interest in joining