Hey, we're Article. We're a digital-first furniture brand that's working to make everyday living better by providing an easy way for people to furnish their space. We don't have brick-and-mortar stores, so we're able to deliver better value on beautiful modern furniture. We've been rapidly growing for the past several years, and we're now on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic team members to join us in Vancouver.
We're looking for an Influencer Marketing Specialist (at Article we call this an Advocacy Specialist)
What you'll do
- America (and Canada) does have talent. And it's your job to look for it! You'll be on the constant hunt for fresh and exciting creators who align with Article's aesthetic to create compelling content that reaches millions.
- Did you get the views? Did you get the clicks? Did you get the engagement? If you're thinking of the Gabrielle Union meme and you know you can deliver on those three things and report on campaigns with ease and flair - this is the role for you.
- If you regularly aspire to reach ?Inbox: (0)? - set your eyes on the partnerships inbox to oversee and manage inbound opportunities.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- 2+ years experience executing influencer marketing campaigns/initiatives
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- A strong sense of ownership, accountability, and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate brand-aligned influencer campaigns - We would love to hear of any past examples you can share.
- You'll be one of our subject matter experts in influencer marketing. You'll know what we should be measuring/tracking and proactively researching new trends in the market.
- You've put out a fire or two in your day and handled it with friendly expertise and grace - Order logistics and crisis/issues-management experience considered an asset
At Article, we believe in an ?Ownership Mindset? where you'll be given autonomy and the ability to own your work. Beyond a competitive salary:
- We reward that ownership mindset, so we offer stock options after one year of employment
- With our fast growth, we have a culture of curiosity, where learning happens on the fly - and while having a lot of fun
- Access to dental and health benefits package plus a health/lifestyle spending account for your total physical and mental well-being
- 45% discount on our products so you can experience first-hand why our customers love Article
- Your choice of state-of-the-art laptops with the tech and tools to easily collaborate
Most HQ employees are working from home due to COVID-19. When it's safe to return to the office, we have flexible solutions if you want to be in the office a lot, sometimes, or not at all.
- When our office is safe to reopen, you'll love that:
- The Article HQ is a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, an open kitchen filled with snacks, premium coffees and teas (and ALL the milks).
- A dog-friendly office. We love our dog friends here at Article. If you have a well-behaved, well-socialized pup, we'd love to have them in the office too.
- Onsite fitness equipment, change rooms (including towel service!) and bike storage
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics... even cross-country skiing! For now, we've replaced them with creative virtual events for the time being - like virtual trivia night or a cooking class through Zoom!
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We're excited to meet you
Article is the easiest way to create a beautiful modern space.
Article started with a desire to improve efficiency and make furniture less expensive for everyone. In 2014 we had 4 employees; now we have over 1300 and have been growing rapidly.
Our head office is based in Vancouver, Canada, an office in Ho Chi Minh City, and warehouses in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Jacksonville, Austin, Dallas, Portland, Houston, Charlotte, Miami, Chicago, Nashville, Denver, Baltimore, Toronto, Boston, and New Jersey.