Hitachi ID is the only industry leader delivering identity and privileged access management across a single platform to ease implementation as IAM and PAM roadmaps evolve. Global Enterprises, including Fortune 500 companies, leverage Hitachi IDs' decades of experience, to secure access to systems on-premises and in the cloud.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a senior Sales organization and with a fully invested Executive leadership team. Hitachi ID is poised for significant growth and is expanding our Sales organization to support early stage opportunity identification, qualification & alignment with our territory Account Managers.
In this role reporting to the SVP of Corporate Sales & Channel, the SDR will be responsible for nurturing and qualifying new business opportunities through follow-up on inbound marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and outbound prospecting activities via phone, email, LinkedIn and other provided sales tools.
Success will be measured based on pipeline growth and the ability to consistently identify, qualify & smoothly hand off opportunities to territory Account Managers.
Hitachi ID is looking for candidates that can naturally demonstrate active listening abilities coupled with an inquisitive mindset. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated requiring minimal supervision, confident in their ability to succeed, an excellent communicator and experienced in business to business software sales.
- Leverage Sales tools, marketing insights, 3rd party platforms and outreach activities to prospect for new opportunities.
- Establish contact with prospective customers, engage in value based conversations to understand their current challenges, build credibility/trust positioning how Hitachi ID solutions can help.
- Follow up on inquiries received via our website, e-mail and other industry events/campaigns.
- Qualify business opportunities, work with territory Account Managers to coordinate introductory meetings, schedule presentations, demonstrations, product evaluations, etc..
- Facilitate timely, professional & detailed responses to questions about product, technology and services.
- Support Sr. Account Managers & Sales Engineers in a collaborative team environment.
- Log & track activities
Key Relationships and Reports:
Senior VP Sales and Channel Operations
SVP of Marketing
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Customer Success Team
- Remote work environment (online meetings and communication).
- Work independently (minimal supervision).
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders (cross departmental).
- Environment of continuous change (fast paced).
- Flexible hours, periods of high demand for project deadlines.
- Salesforce CRM
- Google Business Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, Chat, etc.)
- Various web conferencing platforms
- Company issued laptop
Required Education and Training Qualifications:
- Sales/Business Development experience
- Post secondary degree or diploma
- Combination of education and experience may be considered
Required Work Experience and Skill Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience within software sales
- Successful track record of driving/uncovering net-new opportunities in a technology sales organization.
- Comfortable & confident in persistently pursuing customers & contacts
- Familiar with CRM tools (salesforce.com), social media (LinkedIn) and collaboration tools (e-mail, IM, calendars, WebEx, etc.).
Required Personal Competencies:
- An interest in identifying and mapping key decision makers in existing and prospective organizations.
- Passionate about understanding customer pain points and proposing solutions, best practices, guidance
- A drive to compete and win.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn about technology, products and processes and an interest in mapping these to business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude and a passion for continuous learning.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Nice to Have):
- Familiar with Cyber Security solutions & customer challenges
- Experience positioning value propositions associated with enterprise software solutions
- Consulting experience within technology space.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary with a generous commission structure
- Extended medical, dental and vision care plan completely paid for by the employer
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation at the start of employment
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices with an ability to work remotely if desired
- Challenging work with many learning and career development opportunities
How to Apply and Process:
- Please apply directly through our job posting and complete the candidate survey
- Please do not contact if you are not eligible to work in Canada
- If it appears that there may be a fit based on the initial information collected we will contact you to book a phone interview
- Please no phone calls to the company phone line.