At Potloc, community is everything. We like to see people evolve and that’s driven by our 4 fundamental values: AMBITION, LEARNING, TRANSPARENCY and TEAM SPIRIT. True to our name’s inspiration (potluck), we are a diverse group of talented and ambitious people, each bringing their knowledge and experience to the table. If you want to be part of a team where your ideas see fruition and help Potloc reach the stars, we are waiting for you! 🚀
YOUR MISSION :
Within our Montreal team, we are recruiting a Senior Digital Campaign Manager whose mission will be to assist the Social Media Sampling team in the management of its social media acquisition mandates.
Reporting to our Head of Social Media Sampling, you will work on different types of B2B and B2C campaigns for different sectors (Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Public Sector, etc.).
In short, if you're interested in life at high speed, if challenging campaigns put stars in your eyes, and if you have the desire to become an acquisition brute and a leading expert in targeting hyper-niche audiences, we want to meet you!
A few stats:
🌐Over 50 Countries targeted in over 30 languages
💪 Our fastest campaign ever, took 10h : You can still beat that
📈 We reach over 50 000 respondents every month
🌈 A wide variety of topics: energizing drinks, restaurants, manscaping habits, parcel delivery preferences, fashion, notoriety studies, kittens and football are a few examples.
YOUR TEAM :
You would be working alongside incredible people. Among them, a dog lover, a professional ping-pong player, a heavy metal fan, a guitar rock-star, a social butterfly, a cinema buff and a top chef enthusiast. Can you guess who’s who?
YOUR DAY TO DAY AT POTLOC :
- Creation, A/B test and management of hundreds of acquisition campaigns on social media
- Management of margins and budgets allocated to campaigns on social networks
- Monitoring of respondent acquisition campaigns
- Community Management: Monitoring comments and ensuring optimal communication on social networks
- Reporting: Monitoring and analyzing of precise KPIs (metrics) on campaigns
- Active participation in strategic meetings of the Social Media team
THE IDEAL PROFILE :
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and social media campaign management
- Great knowledge of ads managers (Facebook, Istagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Digital marketing (B2B) experience is an asset
- Excel skills ++
- You are autonomous, self motivated and able to work in an ever-changing work environment
- You are very organized and detail-oriented
- You are proficient in English, French is strong asset. (You will be working with our Parisian teams daily 🇫🇷)
- 📚 Comprehensive training and onboarding process
- 🏡 A flexible remote work policy
- 🏖 4 weeks vacations and 2 sick days
- ☀️ A great work environment in Mile-End, full of light and fun
- 🏓 Improvised Ping-Pong and Baby-Foot games during lunch time
- 📈 A rapidly growing company where the sky's the limit
- 💸 Performance & salary evaluations every 6 months
- 🚴♀️ Bixi membership