See if you are our next:
MEDIA COORDINATOR - 12 month contract
Working at Vision Group Canada's head office of is working for the North American leader in vision correction. It means being able to concretely contribute to the development of the company and support more than 11 brands and more than 40 clinics across Canada and the United States. It's about having the wind in your sails and getting things done as a team in a relaxed environment. And all of this, while benefiting from a teleworking formula adapted to each employee.
A LOOK AT YOUR BENEFITS
- You count yourself as a team member of one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
- Work-life balance, plus summer schedule
- Employee Wellness Program, subsidized at 50%
- Virtual happy hours, games, and other social activities
YOUR TASKS AT A GLANCE
- You negociate rates and inventory with vendors for media space and time (mainly for radio and outdoor billboards) for both the Canadian and US markets.
- You research, filter, analyze media opportunities and make recommendations.
- You review and process media contracts with vendors.
- You create purchase orders and process media invoices
- You maintain spend tracking sheets to ensure budget controls
- You ensure campaigns are executed as per contract
- You provide materiel delivery timelines and traffic instructions for Marketing team and assist in quality control of ads in each market.
- You work closely with accounting on invoice inquiries and payment status
A CLEAR VIEW OF YOUR ASSETS
- You demonstrate ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of information and projects.
- You are a quick learner and your autonomus.
- You have excellent communication and organization skills.
- You stand out by your negotiating skills.
- You got a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, E-commerce, or related field.
- You have a 1-2 years' experience in a related position.
- You have experience with media agency, but not required.
FROM OUR POINT OF VIEW
We are committed to offering an inclusive work environment and to building a team of employees empowered by its diversity. If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role and are ready to join a passionate and hard-working team, apply now.