Our West Island based Medical Communications client is looking for a junior Project Coordinator to join their dynamic team. If you are a recent University graduate and have strong written and verbal communications skills in both English and French, this may be an excellent opportunity for you to begin an exciting career in Project Coordination! If you are a dynamic people person, you can think on your feet, and are autonomous, friendly, and can adapt to an ever changing work environment, this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
REPORTING TO THE SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, THE INCUMBENT’S DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Coordination of Continuing Health Education programs and meetings (from A-Z)
- Communication with pharmaceutical companies regarding meetings, symposiums, continuing education courses, etc.
- Confirming invitees attendance
- Booking travel
- Sourcing venues, choosing menu, logistics of events
- Participation in Marketing and Communication activities (such as drafting invitations)
THE CANDIDATE HAS/IS:
- Bachelor Degree (minimum) – recent University graduate a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in both English and French -
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- High level of autonomy. Pro-active with a go-getter and take-ownershiip attitude
- A great team player (work environment is fast-paced and team integrated)
- Our client offers a competitive salary, good benefits package, and a creative working environment where employees are valued and their skills truly engaged.
Don’t wait! Apply now for this entry level opportunity!