As an independent and not for profit organization for over 40 years, we provide health, dental, employee assistance, disability, travel and life coverage to over half a million Manitobans.
At Manitoba Blue Cross, our people are the key to our success! Consider becoming part of our team of professionals committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Join us as we serve our neighbours to support and strengthen our community.
JOB TITLE MARKETING COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO Manager, Corporate Communications
Are you a creative thinker with a passion for marketing? Come join our expanding team! Manitoba Blue Cross is looking for an experienced marketer with a talent for producing fresh concepts and copy that connect with an array of audiences.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will support the development and execution of marketing campaigns across all mediums, including online, web, social media, print, TV and radio. You must be an excellent writer and a savvy marketer with the ability to create content that is targeted and on brand. With a strong knowledge of marketing principles and trends, the ideal candidate will bring the Manitoba Blue Cross story to market in a compelling and innovative manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with the design and marketing team to support the development and execution of marketing strategies.
- Assists in the coordination of related marketing materials (e.g., email marketing campaigns, social media, print and online advertising) to help increase business and support retention.
- Brainstorms ideas, conceptualize and develop copy for advertising campaigns, promotional materials and more.
- Ensures website content is relevant and up to date, including product information and promotions, company information and news.
- Works with the creative team to ensure all marketing materials are on brand and reflect the voice of Manitoba Blue Cross.
- Builds and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve marketing deliverables.
- Develops video scripts and/or storyboards.
- Performs research for brand and marketing plans, content strategies and digital marketing efforts, including analysis of markets, competitors, content, brand, website traffic and keywords.
- Ensures that all deployed strategies are running smoothly and updated on regular intervals.
- Analyzes customer feedback and campaign performance.
- Assists in the preparation of marketing reports and presentations. QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Dedicated to the principles of exceptional service, committed to responding to, anticipating, and addressing customer needs, for both internal and external customers.
- Minimum of three years of marketing experience developing B2B and B2C content to support and impact business goals.
- University degree of college diploma in communications, marketing or related discipline is required (or equivalent work experience).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional copywriting and proofreading skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong portfolio showcasing marketing and advertising experience.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment; process- and results-driven with attention to detail.
- Innovative, strategic mindset; critical thinker who can act quickly under pressure.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Collaborative aptitude. Open to peer review and constructive feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal, teambuilding and negotiation skills.
- Proficient computer skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity within the health and/or wellness industry is an asset.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is an asset.
- Familiarity with HTML, web-based advertising and communications tools is an asset.
- Experience with videography and/or photography is an asset. We offer competitive salary, a generous employer-paid benefits package, a flex work schedule, generous vacation, and a health and wellness program with an on-site fitness centre. We are committed to creating a rewarding environment to foster learning and development for our staff. If you are interested in joining our team, please forward a resume and cover letter, indicating salary expectations, by March 17.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to reviewing your application.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.
Only those being considered for the selection process will be