Princess Auto is a Canadian based multi-channel retailer with a global vision. We serve the home, shop, and industrial markets by providing a unique blend of quality products, services, and value based solutions to our customers through an outstanding shopping experience.
With our Home Office located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, our team is over 3000 strong! We operate 48 Retail Stores from coast to coast and support our stores through 3 distribution centres.
Our strength is in our people. In fact, we call our employees ?Team Members?, and our managers ?Leaders?. We all work together towards a common goal: to make Princess Auto a great place to work and shop.
Overview of the Position
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for execution of the digital advertising initiatives involving Search Engine Marketing, display ads, as well as social media ads, along with oversight of the digital advertising budget. They will also contribute to the digital strategy planning.
Daily activities will focus on digital campaign planning, boosting, and targeting social media ads, as well as working closely with digital teams and campaign coordinators to align our online advertising initiatives and maximize the Return on Advertising Spend.
In addition to the execution of national digital ad planning across multiple channels, the Digital Marketing Specialist will play a key role in customer segmentation planning and audience assessment.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Post-Secondary education; Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Advertising or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 4+ years' experience in digital marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics, advertising platforms and display ad purchasing
- Ability and interest to learn new concepts and software programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To stay abreast of online marketing and advertising trends, platforms, and capabilities
- To be a self-starter and able to contribute ideas, while taking ownership of decisions
- Fluency in English and French an asset
What our unique and fun world can offer you:
At Princess Auto, we strive to be unique . . . in our product selection, our Team Members and in our Leadership. We share information. We value opinions and collaboration from all our people across the company, regardless of position or scope of responsibility and work as a collective team in a supportive environment. We strive to provide Royal Service, our high standard of serving not just our customers, but each other, and it is a philosophy we embrace and demonstrate every day. In addition, our Team Members receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company-funded, comprehensive benefits package
- Long-term Disability coverage
- Annual Profit Sharing Plan
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Maternity Leave top-up plan
- Discount at our retail stores
- Free parking
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and relocation
- Paid personal days
Princess Auto Ltd. will consult with all applicants requesting accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.