BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are:
Are you looking for a job where you will play a significant role in the overall success of the team through your administration and customer service skills? Does your experience include providing excellent customer service, both internally and externally, in a rapidly changing environment? Do you have experience in an administrative support role? Is the Commercial Real Estate Industry Attractive to You for Building Your Career? We want to meet you!
You have a proven sense of organization and you are detailed oriented. You aim for a high standard of quality in everything you do. Your positive customer service-oriented attitude ensures that you thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. You are versatile and welcome variety in your work. A work environment where the days are not the same is a great stimulus to you. You also enjoy learning, collaborating, and exchanging ideas with others to produce extraordinary results.
What you bring:
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in administrative support services in the commercial real estate industry or any other professional services industry.
- Intermediate proficiency in the Office suite including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English.
- Excellent organizational and task prioritization skills.
- Experience in commercial or residential real estate
- Interest and ability to use new technology (customer relationship management systems, billing, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Suites (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience conducting research (taxes, demographics, statistics, zoning, etc.).
What success looks like:
- You have strong capacities in planning, organization, and prioritization of tasks to complete any project entrusted to you.
- You successfully complete edits to legal documents (letters of intent, offers, commission agreements, listing agreements)
- You are confident in your skills to manage and organize the advisor’s Outlook (email & calendar), monitoring emails, booking calls with clients, understanding priorities.
- You have experience in coordinating projects presented to clients or potential prospects.
- You are confident in your ability to maintain a good relationship with clients and colleagues in various departments (data, research, marketing, and brokerage operation specialists).