Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada's market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
To learn more about Westburne, please visit us at LifeHere.westburne.ca and westburne.ca
What You Will Do With Us
As the Inside Sales Manager based in Mississauga you will lead, coach, develop and evaluate the Inside Sales Representatives. Reporting to the District Manager, you will be in direct contact with the field sales teams, our customers, and suppliers.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will develop objectives for the Inside Sales Representatives' day-to-day activities
- You will review orders, enquiries and quotations with your team
- You will evaluate that all incoming calls are handled promptly and professionally
- You will review workload on a regular basis and ensure that the work is evenly distributed
- You will review all incoming purchase orders and distribute
- You will conduct effective resource planning to maximize the team's productivity
- You will collect and analyze statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- You will utilize Salesforce to identify sales opportunities
- You will set up lunch and learn sessions with manufacturer representatives
- You will consistently achieve a high level of customer service
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You?
- You have a university degree plus a minimum of 5 years related industry experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred minimum of 2 years direct managing or supervisory responsibilities
- You are organized, reliable and results-driven professional.
- You have the proven ability to communicate effectively with staff and build customer relationships
- You have the ability to read instructions and memorandums and interpret product specification sheets
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under pressure while maintaining a good attitude
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and an ability to impart knowledge
- You have a good knowledge CRM systems and proficiency with MS Office suite
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the ?Need Help? button in Fitzii.