Nulogy is a technology company driving toward more agility within the supply chain. Nulogy's software platform enables Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies and their contracted (external) network of manufacturers and packagers to reduce waste, reduce costs, and better serve their customers. Nulogy's software is currently being leveraged within the world's leading CPG organizations (including brands like Colgate-Palmolive, L'Oréal, and P&G) and has become synonymous with best of breed supply chain solutions. As Nulogy has grown rapidly over the last decade, the company is proud to be recognized with a variety of awards including; Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers, and Food Logistics Top 100 Software Provider and Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture. Nulogy has also received multiple awards for company culture including most recently Canada's Great Places to Work award 2021-2022 and 2021 Best Workplace? for Mental Wellness!
By joining Nulogy, not only will you be joining a fantastic culture of capable and motivated individuals, you'll also be joining a team that is solving challenging problems everyday with the potential to make a global impact.
The Marketing Operations Specialist plays a critical role in the cross functional coordination of marketing initiatives and owning the cutting-edge applications and tools used by Nulogy's marketing team. This role is ideal for someone who has experience working with sales and in marketing roles, and is excited to join a high-growth software company.
- Serve as Marketing's "owner" of Nulogy's leading-edge marketing technology stack, including Salesforce, Pardot, Bombora, LeanData, and more, assuring these systems are functional, integrated, updated, and delivering the data and reports that the marketing team requires.
- Lead the marketing team in best practices for report/dashboard generation, lead input, database/lead management, campaign list development and management.
- Plan and coordinate cross-functional marketing tech initiatives to achieve the goals and objectives within the required timeframe, working closely with the RevOps team.
- Maintain the synchronization between marketing activities and technology to optimize marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate and deliver training to marketing and sales on application updates used by the team.
EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, technology or a similar area
- Experience in B2B technology (e.g. SaaS) marketing is required; manufacturing or supply chain experience is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years of proven marketing operations experience, utilizing the following tools:
- A team player with strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Dynamic, articulate, well-spoken, with strong written communication skills
- Proactive, organized and able to handle work in stressful and uncertain environments
- Excellent time management skills (planning & organizing) to set priorities and meet goals
- Nulogy was founded by 4 friends who wanted to work at a place they loved. We imbed this notion into the culture through a highly supportive benefits plan, regularly inviting family to company events, and having lots of fun as a team. Our motto is "It's Not Just Business, It's Personal".
- We're solving problems that no one has been able to solve before. This is an opportunity to join a team that is transforming the way that supply chains are structured.
- Competitive benefits package: Group benefit plan including health, dental, and vision that start on day one; Parental leave: 100% top-up for 15 weeks for any parent or biological or adopted children; Unlimited paid vacation policy; RRSP Matching Program; $3k annual education budget
OUR RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The well-being of our employees is our top priority. In March 2020, we made the decision to ask all employees to work from home until further notice. Everyone is set up with the tools and resources required to stay connected and help employees do their best work. We continue to follow provincial and public health agency guidelines as well as consider the safety, health and interests of our employees, as we make decisions about reopening our office.
Nulogy embraces diversity, and we recognize the need for teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We encourage everyone to apply.