The Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel is located directly across from Pearson International Airport (YYZ) and offering a 24-hour airport shuttle service and is the perfect location for guests flying from Toronto airports. Our hotel is also close to downtown Toronto, Toronto Congress Center, and International Center. Great location to explore the city's most popular shopping, theatre and cultural attractions.
They are set to REOPEN May 1, 2022 and are rebuilding their teams! The team is looking to add a Business Travel Sales Manager to handle their corporate and local negotiated accounts for our beautiful 420 room hotel! The ideal candidate will have 2+ years transient sales experience within the hotel industry, huge team player, and strong communication and relationship building skills! It would be advantageous if you had knowledge of the local airport comp set market, knowledge of Delphi FDC and Hotelligence.
What will I be doing?
As a Business Travel Sales Manager, you will analyze local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!