Inside Sales Representative (Bilingual)
(We are seeking a qualified and motivated individual to fill 1 permanent full-time position. This role can be fully remote, hybrid, or based in office. Home locations can include Edmonton, AB, Montreal QC, Quebec City, QC, Ottawa, ON or Toronto, ON)
Having a strong sales and marketing team allows us to effectively engage our customers, build and maintain our reputation, and strengthen our relationships. The work we do makes a difference, and it's important that we effectively communicate this with the world. When it comes to sales, our goal isn't to just sell, but to understand the needs of our customers, create a relationship based on trust, and help them find solutions to meet their unique monitoring needs. We are looking for one full-time bilingual Inside Sales Representative to help us meet these goals both now and into the future.
We Are Campbell Scientific
We work to make a difference and help those working to advance science and technology for the benefit of humankind. Through our advanced measurement systems, our goal is to provide key insights to people using science and technology to solve global challenges including severe weather, climate change, limited natural resources, sustainable food production, energy production and distribution, and infrastructure safety.
What's in it For You?
- A great work culture where we work hard, but don't take ourselves too seriously.
- Challenging and engaging work that makes a difference on a global scale.
- Industry competitive salaries.
- Excellent benefits beginning on your first day with us.
- Personal time off to ensure a balance between work and life.
- Consistent work times with flexibility when needed.
What You'll Work On
You will support our team by performing the following key tasks:
- Respond to both website and phone sales inquiries and follow up by generating basic sales quotes.
- Assist customers with ordering, connecting them to the right person, resolving order conflicts, processing sales orders, and verifying customer details.
- Assist with the credit application process, providing customer updates, updating records, and supporting both the Sales and Technical Support teams with special pricing and delivery requests.
What We're Looking For
- A minimum of two years of experience in technical sales or customer support including:
- Experience using CRM and ERP systems.
- Technical aptitude for determining the correct products for routine sales quotes
- The ability to manage data and projects effectively and familiarity with purchase contracts, contract terms, and conditions.
- An understanding of shipping methods and terminology.
- Prior experience with Campbell Scientific products would be an asset.
- Completion of post-secondary education in a business, or technology related field is an asset
- Bilingual in verbal and written French and English.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Someone driven towards team and organizational success while displaying excellent customer service skills.
- Aligned with our ARCTIC Values (Accountability, Respect, Client-centric, Teamwork, Innovation and Continuous Improvement).
- Someone who places importance on working hard, having fun, and building great relationships with your peers.
NOTE: Additional hours may occasionally be required.
Please note that all new hires to Campbell Scientific Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof as required.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.campbellsci.ca
Job Type: Full-time