SALES ADMINISTRATOR / EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR
Startec Compression & Process Solutions is a thriving privately owned company headquartered in Calgary that produces custom mission-critical Process Solutions for the Energy industry. Startec devotes its industry-leading expertise in refrigeration & compression technologies to solving its clients' most technically challenging needs. Startec is actively involved in solutions for Energy Transition and emission reductions. We create reliable solutions for extreme operating conditions and provide exceptional service, which is a cornerstone of our business.
It is mandatory for all applicants to complete the Profile People Survey below when submitting their application. Please proceed using the link below:
Http : //www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=58783
Reporting to the President, Compression & Process this role will be responsible for providing sales administration as well as direct administrative support to the CEO, President and Executive team daily. The ideal candidate enjoys a busy pacedfast-pacedwork environment, is a strong team player who takes initiative, likes a variety of assignments, and deals well with changing priorities. The Sales Administration involves being responsible for the administrative support of the sales and applications team in bid preparation and marketing initiatives
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Startec's sales and marketing initiatives as follows:
- Proposal development and formatting
- Create, update, format client presentations
- Coordinate the production of our promotional material
- Manage, review, and create corporate information including project profiles, corporate profiles, brochures, press releases, powerpoint presentations, business calendars, news and announcements, and photo management.
- Responsible for customer appreciation events organization, social committee activities and trade shows registration/participation.
- Lead and manage marketing campaigns and event marketing
- Startec's Website administration
- Manage CEO and President's contacts, calendar, and meeting notes in Outlook
- Maintain electronic filing and hard copy filing for the Executive Team
- Maintains highly confidential information for the Executive Team
- Microsoft office suite: Creating, designing, & formatting engaging Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Meetings Arrangement: logistics, charts using Excel, Maximizer reports, agenda, printouts, survey design & analysis, sales reports
- Prepare expense reports and manage credit card receipts
- Assist the CEO with creating and executing communications with other executives and the board of directors.
- Maintain professionalism in all communications and interactions
- Support weekly meeting rhythms with file prep and updates
- Prepare packages and documents for meetings
- Prepare agendas
- Populate and publish corporate key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Provide admin support to the social committee
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Computer Competencies: Microsoft Windows operating systems; Microsoft Office Suite, and ERP systems. Proficient at typing 50+ words per minute.
- Education and Experience: Business Administration Certificate or Diploma is an asset
- Team-oriented & motivated, able to understand & positively contribute to the overall company culture.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its senior management tea
- ?Hands-on? approach, organized with attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook are a requirement
We offer competitive wages, training, flexible, dynamic, and exciting work environment.
We thank you for your application and interest in our organization. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.