ABOUT THE ROLE
The Administrative Assistant, will be responsible for all administrative tasks, billing, and other various tasks assigned by team lead or program manager.
Please note this role is a remote position, candidates can be based anywhere within Canada. However, must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. At Bayshore all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two dose vaccine series or one dose of a single- dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Bayshore operates in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and applicable Provincial Human Rights Code.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- As an Administrative Assistant you will provide timely and efficient assistance with a variety of general administrative responsibilities or be assigned to support a project based on the needs of the department or project lead.
- Monitoring of the incoming program emails, and auctioning emails as required
- Distributing emails regarding AE requests
- Answering inquiries from team, clients, and other departments
- Complete the necessary forms (private and/or provincial insurance)
- Complete follow up calls with patients and insurers
- Assist with CRM cleanup and special projects, where required
- Perform Quality Assurance of daily, weekly or month Metric Reports if requested
- Assist in the creation of daily, weekly or month Metric Reports
- Complete other tasks as requested
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Post-secondary education or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in office administration
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- MS Office skills required, including Word, Excel , Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong Interpersonal and communication (Verbal and Written) skills
- The ability to work in a team environment and contribute to the overall success of the group.