The mission of the Talent Acquisition Department is to acquire the best people for today and tomorrow.
As a member of the Talent Acquisition Department, you will be part of the team responsible for acquiring the best people in the industry to meet the current and future needs of the business. As the Manager, Talent Acquisition, you build high-performing teams by sourcing world-class talent, and then evaluating, impressing, and securing them to join the team. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Talent Acquisition to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Support in driving a proactive approach of building an effective talent pipeline to accelerate Aritzia's growth
- Source the world's best talent and deliver the right people to put forward for assessment
- Determine and validate whether candidates meet our key attributes of employment
- Inspire candidates with all Aritzia has to offer, exciting them about the role, the company, the city, the career opportunity, and more
- Lock in top talent with compelling offers and skillful negotiations
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? No problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.