At GBL Pet Brands, we can assure you that we have plenty of challenges and the possibilities are endless. For us, the sales representatives are the true specialists of the art of creating privileged relationships. Thanks to their hard work and heightened presence on the road, our clients can stand out in the market. The sale team plays a key role in the enhanced experience of our clients, and we truly believe it is due to their professional and personal approach with all the actors of the market.
Our growing team is seeking an experienced, passionate sales representative. To join our team and to accomplish our mission, we are looking for a devoted candidate with innate sense of customer service. The candidate will be the expert with our private brands of accessories and food for pets and will be in charge of representing those products to all of our retailers.
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT WE DO
GBL Pet Brands is rooted in our experienced management team love for animals. Together, they have more than 30 years of experience working with manufacturers and distributing specialized pet products. And they share a common belief: That pet owners deserve a better selection of products for their four-legged friends—and better value.
The GBL Pet Brands team travels the world looking for ideas and products that meet the highest standards of quality at the best possible price. The brands and products associated with GBL Pet Brands stand out with excellent craftsmanship, materials, durability, safety, design and ingredients.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MANDATE AS THE NEW SALES REPRESENTATIVE?
- Develop and maintain professional and privileged relations with every key client, actual or potential.
- Ensure the development of our exclusive private brand of pet accessories to all the retailers.
- Represent our private brands across the country.
- Establish and propose new strategies to allow the service and the offer of the retailers to be improved and simplified.
- Maintain strong, stable, and personalized relations with each client.
- Support the retailers by providing them with the necessary tools.
- Grow selling of all the products by working in the field in collaboration with the suppliers.
- Identify strategic business opportunities to achieve the company’s expected development.
- Ensure that business targets are met or exceeded.
- Make sure to be aware and keep your knowledge of the products constantly up to date.
- Be involved in congress and activities of the industry.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with the pet industry (an asset)
- Knowledge and good command of Windows and Office
- Valid driver’s licence
- Valid passport and able to travel to the United States
- Bilingualism (English and French)
Please note that other combinations may be considerate.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Warm, human, personal approach.
- Strong initiative and outstanding autonomy.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and courtesy.
- Creative and analytical vision with good persuasive power.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform physical tasks to create displays and promote our products.
- A stimulating and dynamic work environment.
- Warm and inclusive corporate culture.
- Social activities and annual events (our BBQ’s ready for the summer season!).
- Contribution to the group RRSP with employer participation
- Dialogue's integrated health platform (telemedicine, mental health and EAP)
- Insurance program for you and your family members (and your pets!)
- Great discounts on pet food and accessories
- Cellphone, computer, and allocation for transport.
Schedule: From Monday to Friday
Being part of the GBL team is like being part of the family! We are proud to offer a stimulating work environment and the opportunity to make a real difference. Participate in the implementation of several growth and major projects in the coming year.
Bring your expertise and knowledge to an organization that is already on a roll!
We offer equal job opportunity for all applicants.