Our Creaform Engineering Division is looking for a Business Development Manager.
In a context of dynamic growth, your main mission will be to help the teams reach new clients, to ensure that sales and profitability objectives are met, and to ensure that the organization continues to offer an outstanding experience to clients.
If you want to have an impact on the innovation capacity of Quebec companies and if you want to help Creaform Engineering and the people who work there grow, join us, we will have fun working together!
You will be responsible for
- Designing and executing a strategic business development plan aimed at developing new markets, acquiring new clients and maximizing recurring sales for our major accounts.
- Acting a coach and mentor to account managers.
- Overseeing activities related to the entire customer experience process, including:
- Opportunity generation,
- analysis and development of winning proposals,
- Project management according to the type of client mandate,
- billing, customer satisfaction tracking,
- Deployment of the entire strategic plan.
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction.
Your projects will require you to
- Keep a close eye on performance indicators to be able to act quickly and efficiently.
- Make occasional visits to clients.
- Support the account managers in the conquest and development of strategic accounts.
- Conduct regular follow-ups with project teams and clients during the course of the services.
- Conduct post-project follow-ups with clients to measure their satisfaction.
- Participate in the development of promotional tools, in partnership with marketing: presentations, technical articles, newsletters, social media, etc.
You will feel at home in this position if you
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English.
- Have a university degree in engineering or relevant experience in a field related to the development of complex products in the transportation and/or vehicle industry.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in project management of engineering services.
- Demonstrate strong experience in the consultative sales process.
- Have a proven track record of team management and leadership.
- Have in-depth knowledge of more than one target market such as: aerospace, transportation, recreational vehicles, defense, consumer products, energy or manufacturing.
- Have experience working with CRM software (Salesforce for example).
- Are available to travel one to two days per week.
- Have a positive, results-oriented attitude.
- Enjoy working under pressure, in a context of frequent changes.
- Share our values: passion, determination, innovation.
Creaform Engineering is a team of quick-witted experts who are committed to the success of projects for leaders in all industries. Regardless of the client's sector of activity, you will work closely with our clients on projects in product development, industrial design, digital simulation and industrialization.
Our experience in the transportation, motorsports, aerospace, technology, defense and energy sectors allows us to tackle any challenge with agility. We are more than 200 experts, strategic allies of companies, to accompany them towards innovation.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is part of AMETEK Technologies d'ultraprécision, a division of AMETEK Inc, a world leader in the manufacturing of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices. When you choose Creaform Engineering, you choose quality work done by passionate people.