Requisition Number: 63005
Department : Sales
SALES ASSISTANT - CANADA - TEMPORARY
We awaken the spirit of freedom and adventure by connecting boardriders around the world. We are the world's leading action sports and lifestyle company with a global portfolio of brands. We're a team of 7,500 like-minded souls protecting what we love. The smell of the ocean. The sounds of the city you know so well. The perfect slope. The perfect wave. The perfect game. Ultimate freedom.
We lead with integrity and passion, we build an inclusive community, we protect our playgrounds and we play to win.
We are Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, RVCA, DC Shoes, Element, VonZipper, Honolua. We are BOARDRIDERS.
?Boardriders is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans?
This position is ideal for a candidate that is self-motivated, ambitious, and passionate about the action sports industry and works well in a fast paced environment. Position will report to and be supervised by multiple levels of management. The Sales Assistant will work closely with the Territory Manager & Account Manager in a team environment and will assist in any Sales and Marketing duties that arise.
- Responsible for assisting in formatting and populating weekly and monthly sales reports
- Responsible for having an extensive knowledge of the functioning systems used: MS Office, SAP, Sales Force, B2B, Media Hub, Concur, BI Reporting
- Help with regional events, store events, PK's, on hill demos, etc. Will be asked to run the event in the absence of the rep - outside of traditional work hours.
- Will be asked to visit shops, distribute POP and ensure brand product is displayed in a presentable manner and assist Manager on refilling inventory levels.
- Prepare ATS tools and assist in gathering the ATS orders.
- Help setup showrooms, prepare catalogue mail and book appointments every selling season - may be asked to show the line in the absence of the rep.
- Will become the point person for account base in the absence of the Territory Manager
- Assist with order entry & order confirmations for any orders communicated by manager
- Creating and tracking promo orders at Territory Managers request
- Willingness to provide extensive feedback with territory updates, sales feedback, and the competitive landscape including non-dealers and competitor dealers.
- Must be prepared to work flexible schedule and travel will be required as requested by Territory Manager / Director of Sales.
- Completes given tasks and duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or equivalent sales preferred.
- 2+ year's business or customer service experience.
- Experience using MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Advanced Excel skills required)
- Industry background and knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of retail math is considered an asset.
- Possess a valid driver's license and a car
- Strong organizational and communication skills - written and verbal - along with excellent work ethic are required.
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds including but not limited to lifting boxes of samples, boxes, setting up tents, snowboards, etc..