Paladin Technologies currently has a need for a Proposal Writer to assist our marketing department in proposal creation and RFP processes. This is a hybrid model role based out of our corporate office in Vancouver, BC.
Paladin Technologies is a premier North American complex systems integrator for building technology solutions, including IP security, alarms & monitoring, audio-visual, low-voltage infrastructure, networking & wireless, and unified communications.
With more than 46 years of operation, our success is a direct result of the commitment and passion of great people. Together, we have created a dedicated and professional environment where employees can build on personal growth and career advancement. We express our commitment to the development of our people through ongoing training initiatives and a promote-from-within philosophy. As an industry-leading member, we recognize our responsibilities toward our teams and our internal and external colleagues, as well as to our partners, the vastly varied communities that we service, and our global society.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the proposal writing process from production to delivery including the coordination and preparation of proposal submissions and soliciting input from sales staff, where required.
- Effective research strategies to identify appropriate Request for Proposal (RFP) to pursue.
- Ensure high-quality preparation and production of all written materials while consistently applying the Paladin Technologies brand and key messaging.
- Assist in maintaining the core proposal content database and project profiles database.
- Liaise with external support and other stakeholders to coordinate and develop proposal content.
- Assist leadership team in preparing business development content and documentation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Attentive to detail
- Interested in the construction and technology industry, as well as B2B marketing, while becoming an expert in your space
- Creative: adept at taking a high-level storyline or idea and translating into a visual document
- Collaborative: you naturally share ideas and never lose sight that you are part of a team
- Looking for a dynamic work culture
- Align with our four core company values:
- Leadership Mindset
- People Development
- Client Focused
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in a marketing, communications and/or proposal writing role preferably in the security, construction, infrastructure, or IT industries
- A diploma or university degree in English, Business, Marketing, Communications, Technical writing, or similar field of study is preferred
- Exceptional writing and research skills to effectively produce high-quality proposal documentation and marketing materials
- A demonstrated self-starter with the ability to take the initiative
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, manage competing tasks, and excel at meeting urgent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), and Adobe Acrobat suites
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of IP-based Integrated Security, Audio-Visual and Data Networking systems, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are a multi-national company with a local feel that operates across Canada, the western US, and Texas. The experts that makeup Paladin's teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
Visit our website and social media pages for more info:
Company Website Facebook LinkedIn
We thank you for your application however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paladin Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.