COSTAR PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP), a leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, analytics, and news, in the commercial and residential property markets. Our clients include owners, brokers, lenders, appraisers, investors and many others who use our information and services to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availabilities.
We are currently seeking a full time, experienced Product Marketing Manager, to build marketing strategies and campaigns to grow our business targeting these difference audiences across the full spectrum of property types. Key elements include client and/or prospect facing campaigns and materials to raise brand awareness, drive prospect lead generation and increase client engagement.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will collaborate with an in-house team of stakeholders from marketing, communications and leaders throughout the organization. You will be working closely with stakeholders in Sales, Research, Product, Analytics and News, to drive marketing strategies for lead generation and client retention.
- Assist with the creation and management of marketing campaigns and lead generation activities targeted to key audiences, to include inbound marketing campaigns, nurture campaigns, digital advertising, and direct marketing.
- Write marketing briefs including copy, involving the necessary stakeholders, incorporating product content and market/business intelligence.
- Work with marketing and communications shared services teams to design and execute campaigns.
- Implement a comprehensive content marketing strategy that generates leads with prospects and increases touch points with CoStar clients.
- Identify and manage internal sources of content; manage continual evaluation of new and recurring content; identify ways to repurpose content; and supervise approvals.
- Create product video content to be used in multi-channel marketing campaigns for prospect lead generation and for client engagement.
- Assist in identifying and drafting customer testimonials (both written and video) and case studies.
- Assist in creation of sales collateral for all Canadian markets to assist the sales team in securing new clients.
- Own and lead comprehensive competitive analysis on competitors, including outsourcing or leveraging external relationships when necessary.
- Development of monthly market newsletters.
Events & Sponsorships
- Assist the CoStar Group Events, Sponsorship and Partnership team in the planning and execution of internal and third-party events, meetings and tradeshows, including content and agenda development, venue selection, contract negotiation, booking talent, marketing promotional materials, data management, invitee list creation, attendee registration management, catering, staff coordination, on-site event logistics, budget management and invoice processing.
- Responsibility for lead generation and revenue growth through events, working with the sales team.
- Performance analysis - reporting on key metrics post event to evaluate ROI.
- Management of sponsorship deliverables in all Canadian Markets for SIOR, NAIOP, Informa and other industry association / organization sponsorships CoStar commits too.
- With sales, source new sponsorship, trade show and conference opportunities that align with growth strategies.
Digital & PR
- Assist with management of social content and growth of social networks with outside agency.
- Assist with development of digital campaigns for lead generation.
- Work with CoStar Group PR team to develop story lines and trends.
- 4+ years marketing experience in Commercial Real Estate at a broker or owner firm is preferred
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing and/or communications
- Oral and written communication for both English and Canadian French languages is preferred
- B2B marketing experience a must
- Software / Technology marketing experience an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years project management experience
- Experience with CoStar products, competitive products or the Commercial Real Estate industry a plus
- Event experience preferred
- Proven experience in delivering best in-class marketing programs
- Permanent Canadian work authorization
- Able to travel occasionally across Canada and be able to enter the United States, both for business purposes
- Hands on, get it done marketer, who is detail oriented
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to learn the CoStar product or a complex CRE software product quickly with basic understanding of data analytics
- Collaborative team player; strong interpersonal skills; fast learner; entrepreneurial drive; ability to own projects from start to finish and deliver in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Experience leading cross-functional projects
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,700 worldwide.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted fitness center membership costs (location dependent), and group exercise classes.
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it - see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: