This role will provide extensive support to the Canadian Sales team being the conduit of information between the office and the field.
Sales reporting to support Field Sales Director (FSD), Field, and Office team(s)
- Prepare and communicate weekly, monthly retail sales reports to support field (by store, by category)
- NPD monthly reporting (National/ Regional/ by Category) to help establish regional category strategy and focus
- Ad Hoc requests based on key priorities and current strategic projects
- Responsible to track and enter results in Passport system and share daily sales performance with total team
Field operations support
- Communicate execution of marketing programs to the field (GWP, sampling, events, sales plans etc)
- Support FSD on sales plans for key moments and event and create allocations
- Retailer regional meetings support (presentations decks, data analysis etc)
- BA new hire, management support, overrides and gratis execution
- Communicate, update, track and coordinate RA template to the field
- Monthly / Quarterly field in store review - provide competitive overview to team on competitive landscape and opportunities at store level
- Provide events sales analysis (ROI and recommendation)
- Event support where needed (planning, operations coordination)
Retailer Programming support and communications.
- Prepare retailer templates to communicate marketing programs to the stores for key selling moments and events (GWP, holiday, other)
- Provide Retailers with upcoming event / promo / launch information
- Prepare seasonal/ key moments packages to the field and retailers
Collaboration with cross functional departments and key stakeholders to fuel best in class execution of marketing plans.
- Liaise any communication between field & office (communicate on field activities, event dates, etc)
- Partner with marketing team to develop a field calendar that captures all key sales driving event dates including new launches, GWP, Store Gala Dates, Sampling, New Door Opening (NDO)
- Update Side by Side calendar with any sales administration information (sales, key moments, event dates)
- Combine and send weekly newsletter to the entire team
- Liaise with Customer Service Manager I Operations team to ensure consistent follow-up on all projects for on-time shipment of orders
- Work closely with Visual Merchandising team on NDO and opening schedule. Additionally, work with them to update field alignment and share information regarding relines etc.
Other responsibilities to support field team as requested
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma required
- 1-2+ years' work experience in a similar capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint. Advanced skills in Excel (Vlook-Ups, Pivot Tables etc.). SAP an asset.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills and strong knowledge in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into meaningful reports
- Must have excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Business oriented
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize workload
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Service oriented individual, will have direct contact with Retail partners and Estee Lauder Executives
Primary Location: Americas-CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 228356
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.