Are you a great organizer with strong administration skills? Does it make you happy to ensure a great
culture within the office and would you like to be a host to our people and guests? Then we have the
right position for you as Office Manager / Administrative Assistant for our office in Toronto.
Your team and responsibilities
You will be a part of the Canadian national sales office based on Toronto. It's a passionate and
informal team that really drives loyalty in the France market. You main responsibilities will be;
- Welcoming guests;
- Booking of all meeting rooms;
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail and packages and handling of outgoing courier shipments;
- Handling incoming calls, intercom and all parking facilities;
- Manage and order office supplies;
- Taking care of office building inspections;
- Organizing travel arrangements for all colleagues;
- Handling incoming calls;
- Handling invoices / BTA's.
What qualities do you bring?
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- Good communication in English;
- A facility background is a plus;
- Representative, enthusiastic personality.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our
growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what
BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose-driven company: happy people, better business;
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
- Work with a team of 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
- BrandLoyalty is part of Loyalty Ventures Inc. - a leading provider of tech-enabled data-driven consumer loyalty solutions.
- Exceptional terms of employment.
BrandLoyalty is known for being a diverse & inclusive workplace because we believe that this drives
and partners. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or disability.