Location: Toronto, ON
Type: Full Time
Leading digital agency looking for Social Community (Audience) Manager.
Keeping up to the minute across social channels isn't just about lightning reflexes. Brands need a strong social voice that cuts through the noise AND someone who can analyze, understand, and advocate for audiences. Can you zap between social channels, wield community management tools, adjust, and optimize social media messaging, and deliver responsive content that meets the needs of our client's audiences?
As our Social Community Manager, you can be the hero of any account. Be ready to put your analytical and administrative/research skills to use across social channels, evaluate communication escalation paths, and attract existing and prospective audiences by enhancing our client's top-notch strategy and content.
Sound like your digital marketing superpower? Then we'd love to have you. Get in touch today!
What you get:
- The opportunity to shape the future-yours and ours-at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing and a professional development allowance.
- A recently renovated, mid-century modern working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, and easy access to public transit.
- Hybrid work options that balance time in-office and working from home.
- Plenty of time off to recharge (20 days of PTO and wellness afternoons).
- Support through our Employee Assistance Program and competitive 401K or RRSP options.
What we get:
- A professional with 1 to 3 years of experience in social media, community management or digital marketing role
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or relevant field preferred.
- A proven presence with hands-on experience working in Community Management-enterprise-level brand experience is an asset.
- A studied expert of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn) with a focus on strategy and execution as well as audience analysis/insights
- A clear communicator in person and in writing with fluency in English. Fluency in French is a plus!
- A problem-solver who can work independently, track key project details, and handle important deadlines with urgency.
- A level-headed decisionmaker who can assess when or when not to escalate issues using brand governance documentation.
- A familiar hand with the Microsoft Suite (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
What we want:
It's really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent-and your personality-and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.
Those all-important functions and responsibilities:
- Deliver against approved social media, communication campaigns, and strategies on behalf of clients.
- Support Strategy Team with ongoing editorial calendar planning-including recommendations to increase engagement based on key community trends across social accounts.
- Provide tailored, timely responses to all community engagement across identified social channels.
- Provide meaningful insight into how various content themes, campaigns, and posts are performing against identified business objectives and goals.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends in social/content spaces