In 1983, Choko Motorsports was established and began manufacturing snowmobile clothing. The demand for quality Choko products quickly grew and today, we are designing, manufacturing, and distributing apparel and accessories for the tractor, farming and automotive industries. We are proud of our roots and to be privately Canadian-owned and operated.
We are a team of creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial minds and are excited to grow our team with a creative Graphic Artist/Designer. If a motorsport-based, fast-paced environment excites you, we want to meet you!
As a Graphic Artist/Designer, you will help drive the design and layout of preliminary concepts through to final completion. You'll accelerate into the design of jackets, caps, and t-shirts, along with creating our seasonal brochures and flyers.
- Work closely with the graphic design and product development teams to discuss new design concepts considering both function and style, drawing up concepts in Illustrator.
- Prepare pre-spec files to provide clear details for the product development department.
- Maintain matrix files with the most recent updates.
- Assist with the preparation of product pitches for sales, marketing, and seasonal catalogues.
- Maintain organized, well labelled files and documents.
- Conduct market research as required and stay up-to-date with market trends and new developments.
What you bring:
- Post-secondary degree or certificate in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Highly attentive to detail
- Goal and deadline oriented with ability to deliver quality work in a timely manner
What we offer:
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Weekday business hours - Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm.
- Benefit plan.
- Company events such as summer BBQs, theme lunches, and annual holiday parties.
- Discount on apparel and accessories.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Choko Motorsports:
In 1983, Choko Motorsports was established and began manufacturing snowmobile clothing. The demand for quality Choko product quickly grew and today, we are designing, manufacturing, and distributing apparel and accessories for the tractor, farming and automotive industries. We are proud of our roots and to be privately Canadian owned and operated.