At H&M, finding the best talent is a talent in itself! Using the best recruitment strategies to find top management talent for H&M is what this role is all about!
You have shown a demonstrated ability to attract, identify, select and retain top management talent for our stores and offices this role could be for you!
- Developing and executing a comprehensive plan to identify, attract and recruit store management candidates who share H&M's values to support our expansion goals as well as existing vacancies.
- Sourcing, identifying and recruiting top retail talent for management level vacancies for our retail stores across the country.
- Ensuring that recruitment is conducted in line with all H&M policies, standards, objectives and procedures and follows all pertinent legislative requirements.
- Working with the Area Teams to forecast recruitment and succession needs.
- Overseeing and developing new and innovative strategic recruitment programs, policies and trainings
- Ensuing a consistent recruitment process for existing and expansion stores throughout the country to ensure all vacancies are filled to target, on time and at the best quality.
- Creating and executing a Campus and Community recruitment strategy for H&M Canada.
- Partnering with colleges, universities and community groups in order to identify and recruit qualified candidates to build candidate pipeline.
- Supporting expansion recruitment by conducting market research to understand the local labour market and develops recruitment programs/strategies.
- Supporting and developing Area Recruiters and part-time recruitment support by focusing on interviewing skills, decision making processes, diversity of candidates and strategic planning;
- Partnering with all vendors associated with recruitment process;
- Communicating and maintaining an overview of the recruitment budget.
- Maintaining overview of staff levels for management across the country
- Acting as a brand ambassador by representing H&M at career networking and recruitment events.
- 2+ years of high volume, full-cycle recruitment and sourcing experience
- University/College Degree in a relevant field
- Must be Bilingual in English/French, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a brand ambassador with a passion for networking and building relationships
- You enjoy taking initiative; you're self-directed and solution-oriented, with a high sense of urgency to deliver results and meet business deadlines
- Profieciency in MS Office and other HR systems, including Applicant Tracking Systems eg. (Smart Recruiters)
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high volume, & constantly changing environment
- Proven organization and analytical skills and ability to work strategically
H&M will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process.
If a job applicant requests accommodation from H&M, H&M will consult with the job applicant and make adjustments that best suit their needs.
Successful job applicants of H&M will be notified of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities