At Unity, we're all about helping creators realize their vision to build the best gaming experiences for their players across various platforms. Our product marketing team is growing to support the innovative technologies and newest platforms these creators use when developing with Unity.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Mobile Games & Partners, your focus will be on Unity's mobile platform, managing strategic mobile partnerships to strengthen our solution, and business growth into the mobile social casino space. In this dynamic role you will collect insights, shape product development, increase solution awareness, and engage users to drive Unity engine retention.
We are looking for a curious and creative marketing professional who is equally passionate about mobile games and the gaming solutions for this platform. Thrive in an environment where you will work across a diverse group of teams to bring your go-to-market plans to life. If you're someone who relishes in tackling sophisticated customer needs, this role is for you!
What you'll be doing
- Build, run, and be the central orchestration point on mobile games' go-to-market campaigns focused on developer education and upskill efforts.
- Coordinate, champion, and own product marketing for real money gaming efforts to ensure a strong managed sales pipeline.
- Supporting regular Unity core product releases and key events with feature/tech-specific content
- Working cross functionally with internal Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams as well as in with external strategic partners on implementing go-to-market plans.
- Partnering with research team to gain a better understanding of customer needs and market landscape for mobile, social gaming.
What we're looking for
- Proven experience writing positioning and messaging frameworks that translate features into value-based messaging.
- Ability to proactively work cross-team and cross-org, driving alignment with key collaborators for impactful go-to-market execution.
- Effectively connect with customers and partners to understand insights or contribute to research.
- Curiosity about getting things done in a growing and flexible organization with a willingness to do things differently.
- Skilled communicator who actively seeks feedback, learns from mistakes, and builds on existing work to have an even bigger impact.
You might also have
- Real money, social casino, or other mobile games' experience with an appreciation and passion for solving the unique problems in this industry.
- Understanding of inclusivity and diversity and how they can impact customer engagement
- Storytelling and visual presentation abilities - the capability of distilling technical topics into clear and concise media.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world's leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world's most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity's platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.