Remote - Canada
At GoBolt (?Bolt?), we provide a technology-driven, customer-centric and sustainable approach to ecommerce and last-mile logistics for businesses of all sizes - from local brands to large national retailers. By operating as an extension of our customer's team, we deliver best-in-class services every step of the way. Spurred by our recent Series B raise of $115M that included prominent investors such as IKEA, we're building North America's largest electric vehicle fleet to help bring sustainability to an industry notorious for its heavy impact on the environment. Our goal is to be carbon negative by 2023. We are in high growth mode and building for the future, which is where you come in.
We are seeking a talented, customer focused talent acquisition specialist with a passion for delighting the client and candidate. You will be joining a small, but mighty team and support the recruitment of operations, sales, account management and customer service talent by driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. Our hires empower the programs and products that serve across all of our customers!
What You Will Be Doing
- Own the recruiting process end to end, from sourcing to close, for our Warehouse, Field Operations, Account Management, Sales and Customer Service teams while ensuring the highest standards and a seamless and positive experience for both your internal stakeholder and the candidate.
- Partner and collaborate with hiring teams to assemble powerful sourcing strategies for each search and build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit, and to understand candidate motivation
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews with candidates, and demonstrate the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new recruiting processes and fine tuning standard processes that fit within our mission to simplify logistics for the customer
- Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process
- Act as an advocate and coach on recruitment best practices and standards
- Contribute to the on-going development and execution of Bolt's overall sourcing and recruitment strategy and be an advocate and coach on recruitment best practices and standards
- Act as a Bolt brand ambassador, promoting it as the premier destination for desired candidates.
- Develop, recruitment advertising and employment branding strategies
Who You Are
- Quality obsessed - you take pride in actively providing world class candidate and client experiences.
- Market obsessed - demonstrated ability to proactively network and source highly skilled technical talent. You stay on top of the latest trends in the technology space.
- People obsessed - you are skilled at and committed to building and managing effective and trusting relationships with candidates, clients, and colleagues.
- Flexible with a sense of humor to thrive in an often changing, innovative and fast paced and hyper-growth environment
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Analytical with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant / related discipline
- 3+ years of progressive full cycle recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation, engagement and closing strategies
- ATS experience with sourcing, monitoring and managing candidates
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and creative approaches to attracting candidates.
- Proven track record of collaborating with colleagues and functioning as part of a team.
- Extensive experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and stakeholder relationships.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion hiring practices.
- Strong organization, negotiation and written & verbal communication skills.
We are innovative, goal-oriented, and are always on the search for energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and would like to have a rare opportunity to grow within one of Canada's fastest growing companies.
Our team at Bolt is full of talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working collaboratively within a competitive environment. Here at Bolt we will provide you support from the get-go to help you realize your potential. Each member of our team shares a mutual passion for their craft and are in constant pursuit of growing our customer base and growing with our customers. We embrace all kinds of challenges head-on.
Aside from an amazing company culture, we also offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans for you and your family.
Bolt is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and importance of a diverse workforce. Bolt is committed to providing assistance during all phases of the employment cycle, including recruiting through to the end of the employment relationship. If you require accommodation because of injury, illness or disability during any portion of Bolt's recruiting process, please let us know by contacting your recruiter point of contact, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.