As a trusted partner to the world's leading loyalty programs, Points builds, powers, and grows new ways for members to get and use their favorite loyalty currency.
More than 1 billion loyalty program members touch our products through brands like Hilton, Air Canada, Lyft, British Airways, United Airlines, Air France-KLM, Chase Bank, Etihad Airways, and many more. Our team of 250+ people across 5 global offices works together to build and launch new solutions, solve complex challenges for our partners, and create a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Click here to learn more about Points!
Points is looking for a Manager, Performance & Growth Media (Programmatic, Social) to join our team for a permanent position in our downtown Toronto office.
The Manager, Performance & Growth Media will be responsible for paid media buying and marketing activity on multiple worldwide Travel Loyalty Partner accounts supporting Points primary products.
In this growth-focused role, you will be media buying and some planning across existing channels and new media channels, with a focus on Programmatic and social platforms. The Objective is to drive traffic and revenue growth across all Loyalty program Partner portfolios under your management.
Reporting to Senior Manager, Performance Marketing, the person will be responsible for:
- Prepare MDG campaign media plan, leveraging experience across Partners for optimal channel selection, targeting strategy and maximize overall effectiveness
- Media Buying: Hands-on media campaign setup across multiple digital paid media channels (including social, programmatic display and native) to ensure media is delivered on time with high quality, and campaign performance targets are met or exceeded.
- Use of first and third-party data and segmentation to reach desired target audiences is an important part of this function.
- You also will work with agencies (SEM, Affiliate) to share, support and grow performance for your Partners.
- Frequent monitoring & optimization and post-campaign analysis of campaign media performance to maximize campaign revenue and improve budget efficiency.
- Ongoing responsibility for identifying growth opportunities across new/existing media channels and targeting tactics for Partners under management.
- Financial Management: Working with the dedicated media specialist, maintain oversight of day-to-day budget and financial management activity for campaigns across multiple media channels
- Ongoing communication with internal and external creative and account teams responsible for creation of required media ad units and copy, to align to larger Marketing campaign objectives.
- 3-4 years hands-on experience with paid digital media channel campaign buying and planning, setup, ongoing optimization, measurement & testing.
- Candidates should have experience with a selection of programmatic display (preferably Google Digital & Video DV360) and social media platforms.
- Some experience with affiliate and Search marketing is a bonus.
- Experience working with mid-size clients and as a part of media teams in growth mode
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- Experience leveraging first and/or third-party data sets to effectively target media audiences, combined with broader media targeting sets.
- A demonstrated ability to develop, track and improve key performance metrics, including Return on Ad Spend and CPA optimization with a strong focus on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Experience working with campaign budgets, departmental/group budgets, and working with Financial/Accounting teams.
- Strong attention to detail in overseeing complex projects and time-sensitive deliverables.
The health and safety of Points' employees, guests and business partners is a very high priority. Our view that maximizing COVID-19 vaccination rates among employees is one very important strategy to lessen the hazard of COVID-19 in our physical workspace. As such, all new Pointsters are required to be fully vaccinated in accordance with their regional guidelines.
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process.
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential.