At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we're supporting our customers' financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what's possible - and we're proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Administers HR programs and services. Responsible for inquiries regarding HR policies and procedure. Provides analytic support to HR managers. Three to five years of experience.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Ability to build and sustain trust while leveraging partnerships at all levels
- Understanding our internal stakeholders' needs and delivering value by creating right the solutions for them
- Ensure an exceptional, consumer-grade stakeholder experience
- Use data and analytics to drive the recruiting strategy, planning and process; address and solve any data integrity, compliance and reporting issues, and provide insight and commentary on local and functional labor markets
- Manage all compliance reviews as determined by the risk assessments and audits including planning, control testing, evaluation and reporting for all activities associated with recruitment
- Processing requests received through the Adhoc Tool and building custom reports where required
- Responsible for preparing weekly/Fortnightly dashboard
- Conducting quarterly audits on the system reports and escalate to higher level to fix the issue
- Working in a team environment and providing support to other team members
- 2-4 years of experience with BI Tools
- Proficient with Excel & Power point, hand on experience on Tableau and other reporting is mandatory
- Prior experience in HR Reporting or Talent Acquisition preferred.
- Should be able to manage large data points and identify the call outs / opportunity area and share recommendations
- Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to work in shifts as the role shall support different geographies.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Currently, the Company requires that colleagues be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in or visit any of our offices to conduct in-person business, subject to legally required exemptions. If the role you are applying for is designated as hybrid or onsite, you will be required to visit our Amex offices.
American Express is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment in which all people who apply for positions or who work for or on behalf of Amex are treated with dignity and respect and are provided with equal treatment with respect to employment, regardless of that person's age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, colour, ancestry, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, family status, pregnancy, disability, record of offences, social condition or origin, political beliefs, association or activity or other factors prohibited under applicable Human Rights legislation (the ?Prohibited Grounds?). If you have a disability and need accommodation, please speak with the Recruiter for more information.