Desjardins values diversity and equity in the workforce and is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities by adapting the recruitment process, as needed.
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As a Martech Email Platform Consultant, you are responsible for optimizing the use of our email platform.
You will advise and assist your colleagues using this tool to ensure that they understand the built-in features. You ensure that data management processes (data synchronization, data loading, relational tables) are clear and followed by the operational teams. You are also responsible for preparing custom reports.
You will develop recommendations, solutions and action plans, according to the organization's orientations and objectives. You collaborate to solve complex problems that require your analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of Martech solutions. Coordination is an essential aspect for this position, since you must interact regularly with stakeholders from other sectors of activity. As such, Interpersonal skills are essential.
You are a resource person for your unit.
General Information on the Position
- Track campaign performance
- Prepare automated and manual reports - using Excel and Eloqua
- Coordinate and follow up with various internal (IT, BI, Security) and external (vendors) stakeholders
- Manage access to the email campaign management solution (Eloqua)
- Provide support to the operations team (campaign integrators, campaign coordinators)
- Monitor and validate processes
- Assume responsibility for data structure integrity and optimal use
- Validate campaign planning documents (in some complex cases, to ensure that the chosen process is optimal)
- Coordinate projects and provide technical expertise.
- Provide training to current and new team members to help them optimize their usage of current MarchTech Solutions.
Other working conditions
- Workplace: Position located in Montreal, Lévis, Aurora or Mississauga, depending on the applicant selected. The work arrangement for the position is hybrid work
- Number of jobs available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
- Experience in relationship marketing, email marketing, and marketing automation
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of BI and data processes
- Knowledge of various Martech tools, especially "Enterprise" email campaign management solutions such as Eloqua, Salesforce/Pardot, Marketo, etc.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Complexe Desjardins Montréal