Job Description :
What do you get to do in this position?
- Lead and articulate Schneider Electric's Value Proposition for differentiation and align to the OEM needs and competitive share expansion
- Develop and deliver on a custom business plan for growth targets and share expansion throughout OEM's available opportunity. Identify, define and drive areas to penetrate and grow our wallet share with the customer
- Pipeline Management via Bridge Front Office (bFO) of strategic projects through Canadian market, and local coordination with the territory teams where appropriate.
- Lead multi-functional teams to drive customer satisfaction and growth (quality, commercial, engineering, project management)
- Build customer relationships and communication at all levels. Focusing on developing relationships with key decision makers & C level executive partners
- Conduit for solutions (more than transactional selling); detailed understanding of customer's business model and how Schneider's capabilities and offer deliver added value to customers
- Identify market trends and needs to ensure ongoing competitiveness of existing offers by understanding customer needs and shifts in demand and translating those into actionable plans
- Leadership: Foster cooperation internally and externally, including Schneider Electric (Business Units, application centers, back office, support functions, etc)
- Build a clear communications strategy (Internally & externally)
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree, Preferably Sales Management, Engineering or equivalent work experience. Master of Business Administration preferred but not required
- Significant sales experience with a deep understanding of strategic account management, customers, sales channels and third parties, with a demonstrated track record of growing business
- Knowledge of machine builder market in diverse segments (Packaging, material handling/Logistic, material working, hoisting ...)
- Solid understanding of Schneider Electric's complete OEM Industrial Automation offer.
- A strong ability to understand complex requirements, able to clearly communicate client needs, challenge the client on solutions and close a deal
- Strategic thinking and ability to unite people around a vision
- Ability to navigate complex matrix organizations
- Strong initiative, self-starter and high level of organization skills
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as negotiation and influencing skills in both internal organizations' and within client organizations
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial & team spirit-oriented
- Proficient knowledge and use of CRM software, Bridge Front Office (Salesforce)
- Capability and desire to travel as required
Requirements: The role is posted in Edmonton or Calgary office and local travel is required (evaluated 30%).(External) English Qualifications :
Let us learn about you! Apply today.(External) English Company Boiler Plate:
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.