Digital Marketing Specialist
1.5 to 2 Years
- Develop and execute digital strategies and marketing campaigns such as email, SEO, SEM, display, social and cross-media advertising that incorporate strong analytical measurement capabilities.
- Evaluate website/campaign analytics to asses KPIs, identify end-user patterns and make recommendations to continually improve website/campaign effectiveness.
- Maintain supplier relationship to collaborate and coordinate with supplier marketing efforts.
- Create and design graphics for the above programs. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall planning, development and production of digital marketing plans
- Responsible for designing compelling digital experiences and content from conception to delivery
- Responsible for designing digital marketing & brand awareness projects/campaigns from concept to completion, including coming up with original and impactful designs, creatives and messaging; ensuring a consistent and powerful brand experience
- Responsible for updating & improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the business websites and social media platforms.
- Plans and hands-on production of content, including infographics, videos, on-demand webinars, brand awareness, e-newsletters, e-flyers, and CTA strategies
- Develops & executes comprehensive digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Executes regular SEO for company websites
- Develops & executes regular SEM campaigns
- Develops & executes regular SMM campaigns
- Develops & executes regular email marketing campaigns
- Analyses, interprets, and presents campaign results on an ongoing basis
- Manages campaigns according to plans (budgets, schedules, goals, etc.)
- Maintains up-to-date records of campaigns including all changes to them