Are you looking for an employer where your experience as a INTERNAL SALES SR. CONSULTANT will be put to good use? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge that will fulfill your sense of accomplishment?
Dare to take the leap and come take up the challenge within our growing company. Come be at the center of it all in contributing to our standing reputation for extraordinary user experience!
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The Senior Consultant, Inside Sales is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with current and future clients and finding appropriate solutions for their assigned client base.
In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Follow up on sales opportunities with customers and renew customer contracts
- Provide information, propose solutions that meet their needs and follow up on accounts and sales opportunities
- Enter and follow up on opportunities via the CRM tool for customer relationship management
- Support the external account managers in their daily tasks and liaise with the various stakeholders and administrative requirements
- Follow-up on leads generated by events and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate on special projects to improve customer retention, increase revenue and customer adoption
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent
- 7 years of experience in sales, marketing, or a related field
- Knowledge of the health care system, public sector in Canada (an asset)
- Knowledge and mastery of MS Office
- Knowledge and mastery of a customer management tool (CRM)
- Proven sales and customer service skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships with external customers as well as internal executive level customers
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Priority and time management with a focus on results
- Attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English.
IN RETURN, LOGIBEC OFFERS YOU:
- Group insurance as of your first day;
- Group RRSP with employer contribution;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible hours;
- Possibility of teleworking even after the pandemic;
- Possibility for career development and advancement;
- Projects integrating the agile mentality;
- An expertise of over 450 employees in Montréal, Québec City and British Columbia.
If this position sounds like it would be a good fit for you, we want to work with you!