- Follow up with customers (e.g. samples, literature, quotations, sales leads, tradeshows, selected rush deliveries)
- Contact new customers with a welcome/thank you letter and phone call.
- Generate and qualify leads as required. Search for new customers.
- Assist in Technically supporting our products, answering customers questions, finding solutions to their needs.
- Attend customer visits, minishows and tradeshows if required.
- Manage and update our customer database. Review contact information to ensure that it is current.
- Co-ordinate trial products and demo unit requests.
- Work on special projects and duties related to Marketing and Sales.
- Assist on order desk and quotations department as required.
- Bachelor or Master's of Science degree
- Lab experience is an asset
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset
- Social Media, You Tube, Marketing, experience and/or knowledge is an asset
- Time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and Team Oriented
- Positive and Cooperative Attitude Essential
- Results and Goals Oriented - Ability to perform and get the job done.
- Ability and desire to travel as required
If you are interested, please submit your resume to Steve McKend (via Isarta)