In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. At Viral Nation, we embed brands in culture. We are not a typical ?big agency.' We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently.
We help brands find more innovative ways to deliver better value to their communities by collaborating with the people who know them intimately, understand what they want, and create content that speaks directly to them. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world's largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent
Who are you:
Viral Nation is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager, who has dedicated channel marketing, enablement and training experience, with a proven track record and deep understanding of sales processes, methodologies, systems and operations. This role will be instrumental in leading and implementing learning programs and building scalable training sessions while supporting other key strategic program initiatives. Reporting to our Senior Director of Product Marketing, you will be exceptionally skilled at working in an innovative, fast-paced environment and help to drive demand and adoption of our products.
- Develop a deep understanding of the sales channel, our competition, trends, and customer needs to identify target segments, product positioning and channel differentiation based on vertical and ABM methodology
- Communicate our strong, compelling position and narrative for new launches to establish our value proposition and placement within the industry
- Educate and equip internal teams to ensure they have a comprehensive understanding and can deliver clear and effective communications to customers
- Support and contribute to go-to-market plan and marketing campaigns to create product demand and customer repurchase/upsell/cross-sell
- Contribute to post-launch measurement and optimization recommendations for future consideration
- Own the sales channel relationship to gather ongoing feedback and drive programs and launches into the channel
- Design and build sales training and sales enablement content in conjunction with the product marketing primes with the goal to drive key performance metrics
- Collaborate and lead the build of enablement assets, identify gaps, orchestrate content development, and roll out launches into the channel
- Build sales training content that is engaging for both instructor-led and self-based learning
- Lead the deployment of content through training sessions, events, and ongoing training efforts as needed
- Measure the effectiveness of training content to identify gaps and areas to improve to inform future content creation
- Continuously seek out, identify, and experiment with innovative methods of training and educating sales professionals
- Clearly articulate the ?WHY' for Viral Nation related to overall company strategy and goals
- Collaborate with Product Marketing leads to support and execute launch deliverables
- 3+ years experience creating content for sales professionals in a sales enablement capacity or in a learning and development role with a focus on sales SaaS products within a technical environment
- Strong understanding of the sales environment and the different roles and responsibilities of sales
- Proficient in sales methodologies using CRM tools: ideally HubSpot and DealHub.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- A strong team player who influences behaviour builds collaboration and earns trust
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams and working with a variety of stakeholder levels
- Customer-centric with a solid understanding of analytics
What's in it for you:
- Top-tier compensation packages
- 100% paid comprehensive health benefits plan
- Be supported and learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of digital agency and technology experience
- Be authentic! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics.
- Dedicated programs to support your mental health and work-life harmony.
- Flexible work schedule
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Team building and social events
- Work with some of the world's most advanced, proprietary social media technologies
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.