working with hyatt: Event Sales Coordinator
Join our Sales team as an Event Sales Coordinator. The primary focus of this position is to provide administrative functions within the sales and events team of the hotel. The event sales coordinator will work closely with our sales, events and operations team to ensure best service is provided to guests.
What is expected of me in this role
- Responding to lead clients from various sources
- Inputting leads into Envision, the hotels sales-client information hub
- Generating proposals and sales contracts
- Managing group bookings and audits
- Organizing site visits from clients
- Attending sales and events meetings and other administrative duties assigned
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years sales experience
- Knowledge of banquets and events preferred
WHAT ARE THE ADDITIONAL BENEFITS Of WORKING AT THE HYATT REGENCY CALGARY?
- Complimentary meal during shift
- Discounts at our on-site restaurant Thomsons Kitchen/Bar
- Discounts at our on-site Spa-Stillwater Spa Services and Spa Products
- Employer RRSP Matching Contributions
- Discounted Parking
- Complimentary hotel nights and Friends and Family discounts at Hyatt properties around the world
- Complimentary access to our pool and Stay Fit Gym
- Extended Health Benefits for you and your dependents and paid medical days 30 days after joining
- Tuition reimbursement program
FIND YOUR PLACE AT HYATt
Be a part of something bigger. Enjoy life every day. Make a difference in the lives of those around you. Love where you work. Join a family that values respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity and fun, your perfect opportunity.
At Hyatt, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of our purpose, to care for people so they can be their best.
We welcome colleagues and guests from all over the world and we know that bringing diverse perspectives and underrepresented voices into the conversation strengthens our organization. There is no room for racism, discrimination or hatred of any kind at Hyatt hotels or offices.
This role will typically be a 40 hour work week, some weekend and evening work will be required.
The minimum annual salary for this position is $49 000
Visit careers.hyatt.com to apply