YOU'RE A fast thinking, STRATEGIC, TASK-JUGGLING dynamo.
Closing: When Filled
Location: Edmonton South
You sleep and breathe the digital experience of a customer. You understand that knowledge is power and for you, there's nothing more fulfilling than developing a breakthrough digital customer experience with high conversion rates. You also have a whole lot of experience and proof that you know how to get results over the short and long term. You will work to mesh cross-functional teams to bring together brand/marketing goals, UX design goals and development goals with a strong focus on the overall member journey. You're a digital marketing master who gets a twinkle in your eye when you develop strategies based on data and your intuitive research. You can strategize and execute integrated campaigns across a wide range of digital platform. You have experience in leveraging deep marketing, UX architecture, journey mapping and technology knowledge to collaborate on development of the information architecture, taxonomy, and digital approach.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You love to create a digital customer experience strategy.
- You have experience being the expert between the marketing, development, and design
- You're detail oriented, and the type of person who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
- You're both a right- and left-brained thinker. Your innovative side is balanced by your quantitative analytical abilities.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas - after all, two heads are better than one.
- You have experience and expertise in working with an IT team to coordinate development efforts.
- You love figuring out what drives consumer behaviour and are in touch with digital marketing trends and best practices.
- You live and breathe marketing, development, and UXdesign.
- You understand that loyalty is built through consistency.
- You have experience with UX design, building landing pages, sales funnels, working with e-commerce functionalities and lead generating forms.
- You thrive to develop new features in support of the overall user experience.
- You are a liaison with the development team and assist in the defining of user stories.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will report to the Manager, Digital Member Experience.
- Participate in the strategic planning of digital projects, advocate for the member experience.
- Ensure the vision is being executed across all teams including developers, UX designers, marketers.
- Participate in the business requirements phase, collaborating with business analysts and project managers.
- You will work closely with project managers, Business Analysts, Marketers, UX Designers and Developers to collaborate on the project schedule and identifying risks to the timeline and execution of the project.
- Leverage deep marketing, UX architecture, journey mapping and technology knowledge to collaborate on development of the information architecture, taxonomy, and digital approach.
- Work with the digital design team, ensure the requirement artifacts are accurately translated into wireframes, high fidelity comps and prototypes as required.
- Act as a key contributor to develop new features in support of the overall user experience.
- Liaison with the development team and assist in the defining of user stories and removing obstacles with the team.
- Work closely with the project managers, collaborate on the project schedule and identifying risks to the timeline and execution of the project.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Operations and Business Intelligence teams.
- Keep up to date on AMA products, services, and membership policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate outstanding data analytics skills and can make data-driven business decisions.
- Ensure that accepted methodologies, best practices, and standard processes are adopted and leveraged within the project.
- Lead functional development through mentorship and coaching to the Digital Coordinator.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- A university degree or post-secondary diploma in a related field such as marketing, information technology, computer science or UX design.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a strategic marketing role.
- Strong knowledge of UX principles, techniques, and design concepts.
- Experience in customer research and engagement, email marketing, content marketing and search marketing would be an asset.
- Demonstrates outstanding data analysis skills and ability to make data-driven business decisions.
- Works cooperatively with marketing, development, design, project operations and business units to execute the DME project roadmap.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) certifications would be an asset.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.