The Business Development Manager, Canada is based in either Calgary or Regina and develops, plans and executes sales initiatives for FER-PAL Construction. This includes contributing to the development of a sales plan in partnership with the Sales Manager in order to acquire new business while maintaining existing relationships.
- Responsible for business development operations across Canada, including cross Canada activity and northern Ontario/not southern Ontario.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop campaigns and a sales paths in order to grow the market in given territory.
- Prospect and acquire new customer relationships while maintaining the existing customer base.
- Work with internal resources to ensure optimum communication and coordination with clients.
- Utilize Customer Relation Management Software in order to facilitate the sales process.
- Regularly inform customers on new developments made by the Company and its associated manufacturers
- Educate customers on current technologies to increase knowledge of trenchless technologies.
- Assist in the building of specifications for new clients and strengthen specifications with existing customers.
- Contribute and collaborate in regular Sales meetings.
- Review bidding websites, finding new tenders and growing understanding of market pricing.
- Achieve sales goals as set by Sales Manager.
- Minimum five years experience as a business professional
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Goal Oriented
- Ability to input data and utilize CRM Software
- Own transportation and valid driver's license
- Legally available for work in the United States
Fer-Pal Infrastructure is an entrepreneurial leader in watermain rehabilitation services in North America. With a 30+ year award-winning history of ensuring clean and safe water for municipalities in Canada and USA, Fer-Pal continues to grow rapidly as a result of our leading-edge team, innovative technology, and customer excellence. Fer-Pal offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefit plan, an RRSP program including company match and opportunities for career growth. Fer-Pal is an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about Fer-Pal, there are a number of You Tube videos describing the company and the culture. A company overview video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H59NoqpIw6A