Inside Sales Representative
Arrow Electronics is currently seeking a strong Inside Sales Representative for our Halifax branch.
This sales professional will support a portfolio of 45-60 of our valued customers. Your job is to locate and secure the right products or services for each customer's needs. You will engage daily with Arrow's Field Sales team, supplier partners, engineers, and other internal Arrow resources. As Inside Sales Representative, you will offer exemplary customer service and product knowledge, aiming to grow Arrow's business and expand your share of the market.
- Manage and sell to assigned customers. Quote across Arrow's total product offering.
- Understand the customer's needs, now and going forward
- Work with buyers and engineers to identify new sales opportunities. Provide quotes, technical support and data sheets as required.
- Provide post-sales service, ensuring the products delivery to the customer as requested.
- Strategically manage customer set through competition analysis, customer profiling and interaction with Field Resources
- Coordinate with internal corporate resource groups to ensure customer satisfaction
- Focus on developing product knowledge and skills advancement through available internal training opportunities.
- Be a team player.
What We Are Looking For
- College degree (preferred), or high school diploma with sales training and equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Internet, and Outlook.
- Proven track record of strong work ethic, exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Superior organizational, problem-solving, and multitasking capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and to interact at multiple levels of an organization
- Ability to maintain composure while working in a fast-paced, sometimes demanding, environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's In It for You?
- People-centered culture.
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, and RRSP matching program
- Personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Monday to Friday work week
- Skills training and career development.
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 102 company globally headquartered in Denver, CO, with 20,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$17.93 - $29.08
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
CA-NS-Halifax (Chain Lake Dr) Canada