Kimoby develops and offers a cloud-based communication platform that allows businesses of all sizes to connect with their customers through instant text and multimedia messaging. We rank no. 51 on the 2020 Growth List (formerly the Growth 500), the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Plus, in 2021, we were recognized as a Great Place to Work.
Since its beginnings, Kimoby has relied on the power of hard work and imagination rather than unsustainable monetary investments. We continuously challenge ourselves to find solutions under constraints to stimulate creativity, innovation, and personal development. Everything we do is about quality over quantity. We take the time we need to deliver a product that will stand the test of time and be easy to update (I’m looking at you, reusable code).
We also believe in our employees’ potential, and we want to help them grow. When people are happy at work, feel appreciated and valued, it becomes easy to tackle complex challenges. We want work to be a source of passion for our employees, not just a daily grind to clock in and out. When work is fun and motivating, the rest comes easy. Psst! We offer some pretty good benefits too.
What we expect of you
In three months: You will have a good knowledge of our brand standards and our different platforms.
In six months: You will design and create a complete feature for our application from start to finish.
As a Web Designer, you will be part of our Creative Team. You will participate in designing and developing various digital and marketing assets. Your primary responsibility will be to contribute to and maintain the company’s brand in collaboration with other team members.
- Design and create an innovative design for our website, web and mobile applications
- Be part of strategic decisions and collaborate with product managers
- Ensure usability and how users experience the platform (UI/UX)
- Design and create corporate and advertising visuals for the web
- Create and adapt concepts for multi-platform use
- Ensure adherence to the brand image and graphic standards
- Monitor the quality of deliverables
- Any other related tasks (create logos, improve PPT presentations, adapt websites, edit images, etc.)
- DEC and/or university degree in graphic design
- At least 4 years of experience in graphic design
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- A customer-focused mindset
- Creative, thorough, methodical, and well organized
- Excellent organizational and priority management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe and Sketch for Mac
- Good knowledge of French and English
- A flexible work schedule because work-life balance is important to all of us!
- Possibility of working remotely, with a $500 stipend to set up.
- A dynamic team whose members always strive to surpass themselves.
- Abundant challenges and projects.
- Access to beautiful offices in the heart of Quebec City’s St. Roch neighborhood, accessible by public transport. Only a short walk away from top restaurants and attractions
- Access to a network of private health clinics in your city.
- Group insurance plan
- A robust retirement plan with Wealthsimple that includes employer contributions:
- 2% after 6 months
- 5% after 4 years
- One-month sabbatical leave every 4 years. Enjoy!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your application today!
We will consider any combination of relevant studies and experience.