In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. At Viral Nation, we embed brands in culture. We are not a typical ?big agency'. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently.
We help brands find smarter ways to deliver better value to their communities by collaborating with the people who know them intimately, understand what they want, and create content that speaks directly to them. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world's largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salaries and 100% paid comprehensive health benefits plan
- Learn from an unrivaled leadership team with many years of agency experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics
- Dedicated programs to support your mental health and work-life harmony
- Flexible work schedule and summer hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
- Work with some of the world's most engaging brands
The Account Manager works directly with senior team members to flawlessly execute the strategy built to meet client goals. They are stewards of the VN process and proactively manages the client file alongside other team members. They display exceptional time management and organizational skills and thrive on adaptability, assignments and tight deadlines.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Operate as the internal project manager
- Demonstrate a good understanding of influencer marketing
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in developing influencer recommendations, content direction, content scheduling, ongoing tracking and reporting on results.
- Execute and oversee strategies including - influencer marketing, content/social strategy, community management etc.
- Develop content overview documents for influencers outlining program details and content expectations with oversight from the senior team.
- Exhibit effective project management working closely with team to prepare status reports for client
- Be a master of process and care about the minutiae of how work is done to ensure efficiencies and practicalities.
- Effectively work within account budget parameters and assist with budget management
- Participate in presentation process including research, audits and proposal development
- Resourceful problem solver, with the ability to find effective solutions fast
- A strong writer
- Collaborative and solution-oriented.
- Extremely familiar with the world of social media influencers and content creators
- Very comfortable across social media platforms, software tools, tech, and digital trends.
- Some experience with paid advertising channels (i.e. Google Ads, FB Ads, etc) in order to work alongside the performance marketing team
- 3+ years experience predominantly in digital communications, influencer marketing, public relations, social media etc.
- Experience in developing and executing successful client programs
- Direct experience with social media tools and platforms
- Passion and understanding for influencer marketing
- Experience with effectively delegating and/or executing many tactical assignments and accurately judging and reviewing the work of junior staff.
- Proactive and unafraid to manage up
- Must be able to work Toronto, Canada (EST timezone) hours
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.